BREAKING: President orders temp ban on refugees from mideast country, calls for extreme vetting

Post #18
He banned nothing. He suspended for 90 days, half the time Iraqi refugees were suspended by Obama in 2011, which was 6 months.
He did no such thing. Anyone who comes from a country not infested with terrorists and violent extreme Islamists is still just as welcome as before to attempt to immigrate via the legal process for doing so.
^ Off-topic trolling
TRANSLATION: He caught me lying, and there isn't a thing I can do to cover up or explain myself. So I'll try to pretend that somehow it wasn't on the topic of the thread, even though it was exactly as much on topic as my lie was. And hopefully somebody somewhere will think I'm right.
He said Trump did not ban any immigrating, and then admitted that people not from the banned countries are still free to immigrate. Very weak.
Post #3

Post #18
He banned nothing. He suspended for 90 days, half the time Iraqi refugees were suspended by Obama in 2011, which was 6 months.
^ Off-topic trolling
TRANSLATION: He caught me lying, and there isn't a thing I can do to cover up or explain myself. So I'll try to pretend that somehow it wasn't on the topic of the thread, even though it was exactly as much on topic as my lie was. And hopefully somebody somewhere will think I'm right.
He said Trump did not ban any immigrating, and then admitted that people not from the banned countries are still free to immigrate. Very weak.
Post #3
Post #18 is off topic. Post #3 directly addresses the OP and your previous post.

Post 18 is completely on topic. You just don't agree with it.
If you had read his order you would realize that. It gives authorization for -
(excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas)...
And-
g) Notwithstanding a suspension pursuant to subsection (c) of this section or pursuant to a Presidential proclamation described in subsection (e) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may, on a case-by-case basis, and when in the national interest, issue visas or other immigration benefits to nationals of countries for which visas and benefits are otherwise blocked.

And the bit about no one month went without a single entry, well only a couple of days have gone by so...
Post #18
Post #3
Post #18 is off topic. Post #3 directly addresses the OP and your previous post.

Forum List

Back