BREAKING: President Donald Trump Signs Memo Ending ‘Catch and Release’ Policy

It’s both amazing to watch and not surprising at all to see the left in a constant meltdown about NOT defending our borders. It’s like the root for the illegals at every turn.

This should and will be front and center for 2018. So much for the blue wave.

They are in favor of every sort of border protection......as long as it doesn't work.
A. Troops on the border
B. Deport the ones you catch.
C. He just did a huge work raid recently. Largest raid in ten years.

We don’t need a wall

I believe you've just proved what I wrote.
Are you saying A B & C aren’t working? Check the facts honey border crossings are already historically low. We don’t need a wall. Only people who want a wall are trump nuts. That’s not enough nuts to get it done.

Will you give up your tax break to build the wall? If every trump nut did that it would pay for it

Can you list the nations that have constructed walls for the purpose that American needs do, and haven't worked.

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

It’s both amazing to watch and not surprising at all to see the left in a constant meltdown about NOT defending our borders. It’s like the root for the illegals at every turn.

They are in favor of every sort of border protection......as long as it doesn't work.
A. Troops on the border

We don’t need a wall

Are you saying A B & C aren’t working? Check the facts honey border crossings are already historically low. We don’t need a wall. Only people who want a wall are trump nuts. That’s not enough nuts to get it done.

Will you give up your tax break to build the wall? If every trump nut did that it would pay for it

Can you list the nations that have constructed walls for the purpose that American needs do, and haven't worked.

Who has a wall?

A. Troops on the border

We don’t need a wall

Who has a wall?

Clean off your specs, old timer.

A. Troops on the border

We don’t need a wall

Who has a wall?

Oh them? Has that wall solved their problems?

Who has a wall?

I believe we've successfully ended any cachet you might have this issue.

Dismissed.

Who has a wall?

Dismissed.
Dig under, climb over...

Are you going to put a wall around Chicago?

Reminds me of escape from ny

Who has a wall?

Dismissed.
Dig under, climb over...

Are you going to put a wall around Chicago?

Reminds me of escape from ny

And don't think we New Yorkers aren't happy about it.

Courts & jails are over crowded, violent criminals go free because border patrol grabbed low hanging fruit women & children!

Trump wants more violent illegals causing harm to get more citizens pissed at illegals!
incorrect:

Illegals are housed in deportation facilitates. Only criminals are placed in jails.
There is limited space. Every facility used for illegals is one less for criminals. Plus Trump removed Obama directive to prioritize violent criminals, so the low hanging fruit will be caught, detained, clogging jails & courts first. After 20 days or 6 months depending on classification, they all get released!!!

There's lots of land out in west bum, you know where, Texas, where tents can be set up just fine to house the illegals.

Yep and 4,000 Guardsmen on the way to the border to man those tent cities.

That caravan and the media were discussing our laws highlighting catch
and release. Maybe now we know what The Donald was planning all along.

We get ya now...you stay until your hearing and then you're outta here.

Two days ago the Regular Army (Pentagon) announced its plans to support
spying technology along the border to assist the Border Patrol.

The Dems should have funded the wall and removed it as a campaign issue.
(Yes, their base would have been unhappy, but they would have still voted
for them, if they didn't stay home) NOW, Everybody is going to be talking about immigration laws all the way thru the election and Trump is on the side
of the American people on that one.

For a guy that took up politics as a hobby he's become quite the politician.
And don't forget the new funding bill is due on Sept 30th. 6 weeks before the
election.
And now DACA is dead and the offer to legalize 1.8 million is gone,,, smooth move democrats... you called Trumps hand and he laid down a straight flush, royal

Courts & jails are over crowded, violent criminals go free because border patrol grabbed low hanging fruit women & children!

Trump wants more violent illegals causing harm to get more citizens pissed at illegals!
incorrect:

Illegals are housed in deportation facilitates. Only criminals are placed in jails.
There is limited space. Every facility used for illegals is one less for criminals. Plus Trump removed Obama directive to prioritize violent criminals, so the low hanging fruit will be caught, detained, clogging jails & courts first. After 20 days or 6 months depending on classification, they all get released!!!

There's lots of land out in west bum, you know where, Texas, where tents can be set up just fine to house the illegals.

for them, if they didn't stay home) NOW, Everybody is going to be talking about immigration laws all the way thru the election and Trump is on the side

election.
And now DACA is dead and the offer to legalize 1.8 million is gone,,, smooth move democrats... you called Trumps hand and he laid down a straight flush, royal
I want illegals out too until we can get trump out of office. He can do some good while he serves his one term.

Too bad he wasn’t more sincere to drain the swamp. Too bad how embarrassing and bad some of his ideas are. The tax break for example didn’t have to be such a gift for the rich.

And I hope future politicians adopt some of their policies to be more pro labor and anti illegals.

I think the troops at the border is a great idea. Illegal immigration is way down already.

I like catch and deport. Enough! But we don’t need a wall.

incorrect:

election.
Don’t blame us for what trump decides. Ultimately it’s his legacy

A. Troops on the border

We don’t need a wall

A physical barrier makes ICE's job of management of that border much easier. Failing to build it leaves the problem intact when dim wits return to power and dismantle our boarders again. Build the damn wall so idiots don't destroy America.

A. Troops on the border

We don’t need a wall

A physical barrier makes ICE's job of management of that border much easier. Failing to build it leaves the problem intact when dim wits return to power and dismantle our boarders again. Build the damn wall so idiots don't destroy America.
Nope. If a new administration comes in and we go back to companies hiring illegals and we undo catch and deport that won’t be popular with voters

But fact is if the new admin is going to ignore illegal immigration then the wall would have been a waste of time and money.

I like it that the flow of illegals has stopped. I like the work raids. I like the military strategically placed on the border. I like catch and deport. Give up the wall.

Forum List

Back