BREAKING: Petraeus Mistress Pictured with Karl Rove

That poor woman does not care who she has her picture taken with.

I just hope she didn't dance with him. I recall a clip of him dancing once and he moves like a walking, talking, jerk. I've never seen anyone so uncoordinated.

The same people who give Blow Job Billy a pass are lining up with torches and pitchforks for this one.

How fucking typical
Two words...Newt Gingrich.

You guys have been caught worshiping him as recent as the last Republican Primaries and that man is a serial wife-cheater. That was cheating on his then wife while publicly demonizing Clinton for doing the same. exact. thing.

Keep it up...:clap2:

You guys?

Just who the fuck are "you guys"?

I'm not and have never been a member of any political group think party unlike you guys.

The same people who give Blow Job Billy a pass are lining up with torches and pitchforks for this one.

How fucking typical
Two words...Newt Gingrich.

You guys have been caught worshiping him as recent as the last Republican Primaries and that man is a serial wife-cheater. That was cheating on his then wife while publicly demonizing Clinton for doing the same. exact. thing.

Keep it up...:clap2:

You guys?

Just who the fuck are "you guys"?

I'm not and have never been a member of any political group think party unlike you guys.
OK, if you say so, I have to take your word for it. My bad for lumping you with the far RW fundies.

With that said, the RW has been worshiping and coddling The Newt for the longest. With the FULL KNOWLEDGE of his misogynistic cheating ways.

BTW, during the Republican Primaries, I don't call anyone outside of fellow Lefties that were criticizing him/them for this...just sayin'.

And the dimwitcraps turn a blind eye to Blow Job Billy's indiscretions there really is no difference.

So why all the hoopla?

She's cute, decent rack. Good job General. at least She's not a dog like Condesleeza Rice.

Dear universe,

Can we please, please, PLEASE not have to look at (or listen to, for that matter) that fat, gasbag of a douche-canoe Rove now that the election is over?

Thanks,
Planet Earth

did everyone pork her?

I'd wager far more would be interested in her than you, and likely just on looks alone for starters.

what the fuck would make you think I would be interested in being seen first and formost as fuckable on anyones scale.

This is how you see womens value.

heres a clue smart people dont place their value in wether people want to fuck them or not.

Tuck your nuts back into roves mouth and then undersstand this is why you lost the famale vote in this country.

Okay, dummy, but keep in mind you're the one who posted..."did everyone pork her?"

Here's a clue for you. Smart people don't post..."heres a clue smart people dont place their value in wether people want to fuck them or not."

A smart person would post...Here's a clue. Smart people don't place their value in whether people want to fuck them or not.

Truthy, smart is definitely one topic you should not attempt to tackle in here. It would be like me attempting to explain quantum physics, a topic I know absolutely nothing about and would thus come off sounding as, well, stupid as you.

Forum List

Back