Breaking “Paris Armageddon May Day Riots” 165 Arrested

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They need to tel Maduro, Ooops!, I meant to say Macron, to step down.

Breaking “Paris Armageddon May Day Riots” 165 Arrested :spank:

What DOESNT get reported is that Macron recently had a meeting with the leaders of this 'Yellow Vest' movement. After which he immediately came out and blamed political Islam...what a slimy fucker...trying to turn this into an ethnic thing. Politicians.

P.S. P. Begley is a Ziocon tool.

The riots are happening because the left has fucked up the country and people are done......these protestors are people trying to save their country but unfortunately it is too late. These people are fucked. This is what open borders gets you btw......millions turn to plunder.....countries become shitholes. Like I said.....its instructive though if people pay attention. This is America in a few years if progressives get back in power.......we'll be seeing shit weve never seen before.

How long before this isn't the next shithole nation? The good news is....... progressives will keep pushing it here in America and this is what will result ftmfw!!
Bill Clinton and the rest of the Dems loves the smell of poop in the morning.

French commies.

choppers.jpg

165 people being arrested in a city of over 2M doesn't seem quite Armageddon-ish to me.

The riots are happening because the left has fucked up the country and people are done......these protestors are people trying to save their country but unfortunately it is too late. These people are fucked. This is what open borders gets you btw......millions turn to plunder.....countries become shitholes. Like I said.....its instructive though if people pay attention. This is America in a few years if progressives get back in power.......we'll be seeing shit weve never seen before.

The '4th Turning' has officially begun in France.
I agree, soon to be coming to American Muppets if we don't get our borders under logical control.

165 people being arrested in a city of over 2M doesn't seem quite Armageddon-ish to me.

Lol....almost 8,000 police deployed to put down tens of thousands of rioters! Look at these pics :ack-1::ack-1:

May Day protests: 'Armageddon' rioting breaks out in Paris | Daily Mail Online

Meh.....just a little squabble!:abgg2q.jpg:

Yawns. This is par for the course. A small band of anarchists create a bunch of crap during what would otherwise be a peaceful protest. The police then overreact and attack the peaceful protesters and things start spiraling. It has happened at pretty much every protest in Paris in the last couple years. Eventually the government will put the police on a leash like they belong. In the mean time, still not Armageddon-ish. It is rather commonplace these days in Gay Paris.

Forum List

Back