Breaking: Palin Power Rocks On

What's ironic is that the wingnuts think a guy like Joe Miller needed an idiot like Palin to help him win.

I don't think they realize that is a serious slam on Miller.

Not at all - Miller is a strong conservative candidate, but lacked both name recognition and funding. The Tea Party and Sarah Palin, with incredible success, helped Miller overcome that, and thus, initiated one of the greatest political upsets in Alaskan politics.

Bravo Alaska!!! :clap2:

What's ironic is that the wingnuts think a guy like Joe Miller needed an idiot like Palin to help him win.

I don't think they realize that is a serious slam on Miller.

Not at all - Miller is a strong conservative candidate, but lacked both name recognition and funding. The Tea Party and Sarah Palin, with incredible success, helped Miller overcome that, and thus, initiated one of the greatest political upsets in Alaskan politics.

Bravo Alaska!!! :clap2:

Nice to see the right has embraced outside money now. Wasn't it Palin the other day knocking the idea of the rest of the country telling Alaskans what they should think,

when she was throwing Scott Brown under the bus?

The hypothetical general election matchup was:

Miller leading McAdams - 47 - 39
Murkowski leading McAdams - 60 - 28.

Miller will probably still win, but the Tea Partiers once again have left the GOP with a weaker candidate.

This is why its different this time.

This is why the Republican Party will listen, they HAVE TO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What happens if the Republican party doesn't listen? Does its base vote for the Democrats to spite them? No. Does the base just not vote? Yes. Does the base shoot itself in the foot? Can I get a hell yeah?!?

The Republican party is quivering in fear!! :party:

Ask Dede ScuzzaLibroid in NY-23 what happens

Miller will probably still win, but the Tea Partiers once again have left the GOP with a weaker candidate.

More of an unknown vs. a known... I wouldn't necessarily say "weaker"... Subsequent polling might answer that....

I'm pretty sure that the only thing that matters to Miller is if he'll beat the democratic...

Tossing Murkowski for a Tea Party favorite is exactly what the Tea Party wanted...

Jim Miller won that primary, not Sarah Palin. Now Jim has to win in November, by himself.
Who is Jim Miller??? :lol::lol: You poor libs can't seem to get anything right these days...:eusa_angel:
Sorry, I really thought it was Jim Miller. There's a former NFL quarter back and a famous race pilot with that same name, just mixed em up. Thanks for the correction.

What I meant is that Joe Miller is on the ballot, not Sarah. He has to win on his own merits, not Sarahs'. Yeah, it's nice to have her endorsement and it looks like that's what put him over the top but in the end, Joe Miller would be the Senator, not Sarah Palin. So the focus should be on him, not her.

It is interesting that you would think I'm a Liberal though. I don't march in lockstep with any political party and I'm glad it shows. :D

More of an unknown vs. a known... I wouldn't necessarily say "weaker"... Subsequent polling might answer that....

I'm pretty sure that the only thing that matters to Miller is if he'll beat the democratic...

Tossing Murkowski for a Tea Party favorite is exactly what the Tea Party wanted...
___

Bingo - Miller simply did not have the name recognition when that poll was taken.

Now he does and he will most likely kick his Democrat opponent's ass. Alaskans are dumping a Republican for a conservative - that is a good swap.

And that is what so many liberals don't understand - there are more conservatives than Republicans in America today - conservatism is BACK and in a big way, and its appeal crosses party affilitiation. If the Democrats weren't totally beholden to the far-left leadership of Obama-Pelosi-Reid, the party wouldn't be getting killed so badly in the upcoming midterms - but they gave the keys to those Big Government statists, and now they will pay the biggest price in November...

Other than you, who said that?

The OP, genius. Where have you been?

No, asshat...

The OP does not say Miller needed Palin to win...

You can pretend it does if you want...

Miller wins by about 1000 votes is all and the Tea party poured a ton of money into it, and Sarah Palin threw her support to him, and Sinatra gives her and them credit,

talking about her 'power', and you think that doesn't mean he/she thinks Palin and the TP made it possible for Miller to win?

lol

The good news is that Dems might hold on to NY Senate seats, but I'm hoping David Malpass sends Gillibrand out to pasture

This is why its different this time.

This is why the Republican Party will listen, they HAVE TO!

What happens if the Republican party doesn't listen? Does its base vote for the Democrats to spite them? No. Does the base just not vote? Yes. Does the base shoot itself in the foot? Can I get a hell yeah?!?

Wouldn't you be better off asking the DEMOCRAT who won that race?

The OP, genius. Where have you been?

No, asshat...

Miller wins by about 1000 votes is all and the Tea party poured a ton of money into it, and Sarah Palin threw her support to him, and Sinatra gives her and them credit,

talking about her 'power', and you think that doesn't mean he/she thinks Palin and the TP made it possible for Miller to win?
____

It appears YOU are stating Sarah Palin and the Tea Party helped Miller win.

Congrats - you are now in line with most in the media and political pundits of BOTH parties...:eusa_angel:

lol

No, asshat...

____

It appears YOU are stating Sarah Palin and the Tea Party helped Miller win.

Congrats - you are now in line with most in the media and political pundits of BOTH parties...:eusa_angel:

lol

Dr. House thinks you're full of shit. Take it up with him.

Wouldn't you be better off asking the DEMOCRAT who won that race?

A third party candidate came within the MOE of beating both the D and R? If a Green party ever did that well you Progressive fuckers would be jerking off until your dicks fell off

Forum List

Back