Breaking: Palin Emails Congressional Freshmen Why They Were Voted In Office In 2010

Henry, if you think the Democrats are fearful of Sarah, then you are a freak who truly cannot understand political reality. By your own postings, Obama is a far better American than you, far more deserving of what our wonderful country can offer to those who strive. Obama strived, you whined. Tuff.

Oh, I don't think Democrats are shittintheirdrawers over Governor Palin. I just accept the evidence you leftist loons so generously provide several times each day. But don't let that keep you from spending on the demonization campaign. A bankrupt Democrat Party is a good Democrat Party!

Democrats want Sarah to run, Henry. They are doing the Snoopy dance in hopes she will run.

Henry, if you think the Democrats are fearful of Sarah, then you are a freak who truly cannot understand political reality. By your own postings, Obama is a far better American than you, far more deserving of what our wonderful country can offer to those who strive. Obama strived, you whined. Tuff.

Oh, I don't think Democrats are shittintheirdrawers over Governor Palin. I just accept the evidence you leftist loons so generously provide several times each day. But don't let that keep you from spending on the demonization campaign. A bankrupt Democrat Party is a good Democrat Party!

Democrats want Sarah to run, Henry. They are doing the Snoopy dance in hopes she will run.

You say that, but you know she will win 55 or 56 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 2008

:eusa_shhh:

43212.jpg

Forum List

Back