Breaking: Palin Emails Congressional Freshmen Why They Were Voted In Office In 2010

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Sarah Palin has just released a not so gentle reminder to the freshmen members how they got to Congress and what will happen to them if they don't live up to expectations for the voters who put them in office. All I have to say is Sarah Palin just reminded some of us what a real leader looks like. Palin was right to do what she just did. The folks that were ELECTED to fix these complicated problems in Washington at the behest of the American citizens so we can gain prosperity.

Here is the letter and I suggest everybody read this. It is filled with common sense and executive experience, something the president lacks.

Congressional Freshmen

Last edited by a moderator:
USAR, are you fishing or are you politicking.

The GOP does not want Palin as a candidate, only her speechifying and fund raising.

She does not have what it takes to our president.

I know the POINT of trolling is to be annoying, so yes I know this plays right into USAR's hand, but I just got to say, man,

you are really becoming annoying.

• Banned
I believe this was the reaction of Boehner when she told him the other night "It's the spending stupid"

GIFSoup

• Banned

The GOP does not want Palin as a candidate, only her speechifying and fund raising.

She was just being discussed on Chris Matthews a few moments ago. She is very relevant. Expect a huge announcement on Sept 3rd in Iowa. You heard it here first. If the GOP didn't want her, she wouldn't be running tied either with Romney or 2nd in the polls right now as a unannounced candidate ahead of Bachmann. Palin does have what it takes to be president.

Last edited:

She was just being discussed on Chris Matthews a few moments ago. Expect a huge announcement on Sept 3rd in Iowa. You heard it here first.

I thought you said she would announce on Obama's birthday in August.

She was just being discussed on Chris Matthews a few moments ago. Expect a huge announcement on Sept 3rd in Iowa. You heard it here first.

I thought you said she would announce on Obama's birthday in August.

she is.

she's quitting on september 3.

she's really good at quitting. :thup:

Sarah will not run. If she does, she will make a fool of herself because she will not be able to compete by talking only to Fox, Rush, Sean, Glenn and so forth. The second she opens her mouth to the rest of America, she is finished as a moose in rut.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Sarah will not run. If she does, she will make a fool of herself because she will not be able to compete by talking only to Fox, Rush, Sean, Glenn and so forth. The second she opens her mouth to the rest of America, she is finished as a moose in rut.
Completely false. None of that happened to her during the mid terms. Why do you think President Clinton warned democrats to "Do not underestimate this woman. She's resillient like me"? Why did he say that Jake?

She has not sat down and talked to any media seriously other than those that protect her in these mid terms.

Obama wants the GOP to foolishly pick Sarah, because the pres can beat her like a drum. All of his advisers do the Snoopy dance when they think of her as an opponent.

Ah the sweet smell of fear!

As Democrats squander their campaign dollars demonizing Governor Palin and all her family right down to their infant son.

They're afraid of what? That as soon as the youngest is talking he'll be asking questions that are too tough for Our Kenyan President to answer honestly?

Hey, idea: Borrow/spend/borrow/spend....y'know, like you do in government.

Henry, if you think the Democrats are fearful of Sarah, then you are a freak who truly cannot understand political reality. By your own postings, Obama is a far better American than you, far more deserving of what our wonderful country can offer to those who strive. Obama strived, you whined. Tuff.

Sarah Palin has just released a not so gentle reminder to the freshmen members how they got to Congress and what will happen to them if they don't live up to expectations for the voters who put them in office. All I have to say is Sarah Palin just reminded some of us what a real leader looks like. Palin was right to do what she just did. The folks that were ELECTED to fix these complicated problems in Washington at the behest of the American citizens so we can gain prosperity.

Here is the letter and I suggest everybody read this. It is filled with common sense and executive experience, something the president lacks.

Congressional Freshmen

Palin is a puppet though. Too bad she's so clueless would just take orders from the same people Obama does.

Henry, if you think the Democrats are fearful of Sarah, then you are a freak who truly cannot understand political reality. By your own postings, Obama is a far better American than you, far more deserving of what our wonderful country can offer to those who strive. Obama strived, you whined. Tuff.

Oh, I don't think Democrats are shittintheirdrawers over Governor Palin. I just accept the evidence you leftist loons so generously provide several times each day. But don't let that keep you from spending on the demonization campaign. A bankrupt Democrat Party is a good Democrat Party!

Thank you for your addition to the mound of evidence that proves Democrats are shittingheirdrawers in fear of Governor Palin. Your contribution is most generous. Now please keep paying into the demonization fund so your leftist sisterhood can achieve bankruptcy before the campaign really begins.

Forum List

Back