Breaking on FoxNews now

daisy_duke.jpg

Let the stoning begin.

HELL YEAH!

bush_bong.jpg
That's some shitty photoshopping.

Eat us because we won't stay dressed for long, eat us before we finish this song...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
I'll be the victim!

All your life...

sigh... great film. Gomez Addams is my hero. The exchange between Raul Julia and Nathan Lane is a scream.

"I have seen Evil!"
>morticia holds up Pubert<
"I have seen HORROR!"
>lurch waves<
"I have SEEN the festering maggots that feast upon the human SOUL!"
"they're at camp."
"But until now... I have NEVER SEEN... YOU!"

"Hook em, book em, cook em. NOW!"

If I wrapped this thread in ham, would it keep islamofascist apologists away?

I guess if the building with a prayer room for 900 people is not a mosque, then the issue is moot. First amendment does not apply. :cuckoo:

According to Dick Morris it's a Sharia Law School. Far more dangerous than a mosque.

I guess if the building with a prayer room for 900 people is not a mosque, then the issue is moot. First amendment does not apply. :cuckoo:

According to Dick Morris it's a Sharia Law School. Far more dangerous than a mosque.

Will the school be open to the public for admissions?

Not to me. Chanel don't do the burqua. :lol:

I've been on Fox News, Drudge, NY Post, etc. this morning and haven't seen any mention of this. In fact the Post is reporting that they may get tax payer financing.

Also, city Comptroller John Liu is willing to consider approving tax-free financing for the center, a source said yesterday.

The mosque's backers hope to raise $70 million in tax-exempt debt to build the center.

Tax laws allow such funding for religiously affiliated nonprofits if they can prove the facility will benefit the general public and their religious activities -- like the planned mosque inside the center -- are funded separately.

Read more: Organizers collect first 10G for Ground Zero mosque - NYPOST.com

If I wrapped this thread in ham, would it keep islamofascist apologists away?

Unfortunately not. Not being Muslim themselves, they have no aversion to pork. Unless they happen to be vegan. Or Jewish. Which when I think of it, many are (Jewish or vegan).

I don't think any of them are drunk.....and in case you've never been to Kentucky....this is the way some people are there. They talk that way all of the time.

Oh....and she's right. Who in their right fucken mind would fall for this scam. Electing an A-Rab named Berrack Hussein Obama when you're at war with A-Rabs.

It's about as smart as electing a guy named Toyota Susuki when you're at war with Japan.

Forum List

Back