Breaking: O'Keefe Releases 2nd Video---Rigging The Election-----Totally Devastating

I notice you have not answered the question.

Lying again, well you're a democrat.

Of course I did answer, I said YOU must think all those socialites and distinguished scientists were going to Epstein's island for big lolita orgies, since you accused Trump.

But then, you're a lying demagogue. You are here to slander and libel the enemies of your party - while covering for those in your party, such as Bill Clinton, doing th esame things.

You're a lying hypocrite - AKA a democrat.

Did those hundreds of celebrities all participate in lolita orgies?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

You know Guno, fallacy is the closest you ever get to logic.

"Bill Clinton wuz on dat lolita island. Therefore, he raped some kids!"

This is the "evidence" the retards think they have.

Try that with the other hundreds of celebrities. And be sure and call it "Lolita Island", just to add that necessary insinuation, mm-kay?

"(Fill in the blank) was on Lolita Island. Therefore, he/she raped some kids!"

Donald Trump WUS AHN LOLITA ISLAND< SEW HEE MUSTA RAPED KIDZ.

You're a fucking retard Guno, you love your party and love to lie, but you're embarrassing yourself.

Hey! Another retard!

See post 80, retard.

Oh look, Guno5000 is lying for the party, must be a day ending in "y"

{
Epstein’s little black book and flight logs read like a virtual Who’s Who: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Larry Summers, Kevin Spacey, Prince Andrew, and Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thomas, and cavorted at epic dinner parties at his palatial townhouse—then the largest privately owned residence in New York, as he liked to brag. There, they picked at elaborate meals catered by celebrity chefs like Rocco DiSpirito, marvelled at Epstein’s opulent decor, and noted the pack of very, very young model-types with whom Epstein always seemed to surround himself.

But a darker story was going on underneath the glamour. In 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting sex from an underage girl and quietly paid settlements to scores of alleged victims who said he serially molested them. But the girls kept coming out of the woodwork—in 2014, another young woman filed a lawsuit claiming that Epstein used her as a sex slave for his powerful friends—and that she’d been at parties on his private island with former President Clinton.

}

The Billionaire Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

You're an asset to George Soros, Guno - but no one, and I mean NO ONE believes a single word you post. You're a liar for Hillary, nothing more.

Nothing in there says Clinton went to the island, retard.

See post 80, retard.

Look at you lie.

{she'd also encountered another very famous person: former President Bill Clinton. Guiffre alleges the former U.S. president visited Epstein’s “Orgy Island”}

Remember, they pay the mentally ill to do that...

You think Guno is getting paid? :eek:

Nah, he loves Hillary and his party, he'd die to get more power for the party.

Why don't you engage me directly, chickenshit?

Did all of the hundreds of celebrities who visited Lolita Island™ have sex with kids?

The only one claiming that is you, retard.

You want to slander Trump for doing the exact same thing as your idol's husband did.

I know, it's only wrong if a Republican does it, I've heard it from you shit fer brains leftists a million times.

Now, and just for shits and giggles it is against the law to record a person without their permission. No person be audio taped and/or video taped without their express written permission.

Next, O'Keefe once again chooses to engage in false and/or misleading representation of facts. A copy of an audio and/or video recording presupposes the existence of an original audio and/or video tape.

Absent the availability of such original audio and/or video tape the content of such tapes is questionable at best.

Violation of the 4th. Amendment and all that...which is something Cons have been up in arms about with the NSA wiretapping remember?

IZZATRITE Comrade?

Might there have been a court case on this and shoots your bullshit all to hell?

You might want to check, sploogy.

I realize that truth will fuck you Communists up, and you seek to suppress it, but still...

I'm supposed to be outraged because someone realized trump supporters were psychopaths that could be easily manipulated with a few key phrases?

No, you're supposed to fire bomb the opposition offices and vandalize cars, like a good democrat Brown Shirt,

You're a democrat of the Khmer Rouge, you have a job to do....

Forum List

Back