Breaking: Obama's Missing Year At Columbia University Explained As A Computer Glitch

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
Obama's narrative in his book 'Dreams of my Father' told that he attended Columbia University for 2 years from 1981 to 1983. When running for president, Obama's campaign managers refused to answer questions about his Columbia years and Obama wouldn't talk about it either. So reporters and a few attorneys preparing lawsuits went to the National Student Clearinghouse where you could access his records and it showed he only attended Columbia the 82/83 year with the data base proving it. But the 81/82 school year was missing. The speculation is that Obama actually stayed in Pakistan a lot longer than he stated in 81. Questions have been surfacing lately about Obama releasing his grades like Rick Perry, John Kerry, George Bush and Al Gore did. Now all of the sudden, the clearinghouse, with permission from Columbia, has decided to make an exception to its media policy and reveal the reason for his lost school year. It was a computer error that was just discovered. But despite that, Columbia will not answer anything else. My question is how many more errors about his documentation are we going to be told about? So far we have:

Birth Hospital mix up between Kapiolani and Queens in Hawaii,

Social Security Number issued for a State he never lived or worked in,

Missing year at Columbia,

Selective service registration stamped with a 2 digit Pica Date U.S. postal stamp instead of the 4 digit one everyone else got,

The biography published by his literary agent in 1991 stating his place of birth as Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii, &

Major publication Salon Magazine in 1991 publishing his biography as been born in Singapore and raised in Indonesia.

I would bet any other civilian would have been fired or never got security clearance at their workplace with that many discrepencies in their background.

Obama’s ‘missing year’ at Columbia found?

Last edited:
I'm sure he wasn't working as a drug mule between the US and "Pocki-Stahn" during that time either. That would just be malicious gossip and speculation.

Last edited:
He's got the shadiest background I've ever seen

Supposedly he's a law professor and he's never heard of "Judicial review"

The only thing that would make sense about Obama's background is if he worked for the CIA.

Ha.

Fuck

Holy fuck

Holy fuck!!!!

That has to be it!

That's why he has a background with all those holes

That's why the Republican establishment went easy on him! He's a fucking CIA agent

So it's win/win for the Establishment

this man has more damn bad luck for one person

first his book agents just assumed he was from Kenya, and NOW THIS

simply amazing isn't it

How a person can become the President of the U.S., the highest and most important job any human being can have in this nation and not have sqeaky clean background and credentials is beyond my imagination.

Please vote this manufactured fraud out people

you have been DUPED

How a person can become the President of the U.S., the highest and most important job any human being can have in this nation and not have sqeaky clean background and credentials is beyond my imagination.

Typical example of the media "vetting" Senator Obama:

"So, Senator Obama...just exactly how awesome are you? The American people have a right to know!"

The same way his wife got a $350 thousand a year job in a hospital system with nothing but fluff on her resume.

A.A. is alive and well in the U.S.

Because he worked for the CIA, that's why he was in "Pocky'staan" instead of Columbia, that's why nobody in the FBI or CIA ratted him out as born in Kenya. It would blowback

He's got the shadiest background I've ever seen

Supposedly he's a law professor and he's never heard of "Judicial review"

Shady?? You bet your boots. Is there anything to it?? Who knows? The LSM sure as shit didn't care.

If the LSM hadn't been drooling all over him during the 2008 election he would have been investigated to within an inch of his life. As he should have been. Since they were all in the tank for him that sure as hell didn't happen. Or mayby it did and no one wanted to rock that boat in 2008. Who knows??

Shit. They had no problem sending 200 reporters to Alaska to dig up any dirt they could find on Sarah Palin who was running for VP. Yet they didn't investigate the guy running for POTUS??

This guy is shady as hell and none of his supporters seem to even want to delve into his background.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back