Breaking: Obama's Kenyan Family Turns Birther Disowning Him Saying He Was Sired By Another Man

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I am putting links to the Kenyan news outlets reporting this breaking important news.

Kenya Media Going Nuts Obama s Kenyan Family Raising Serious Doubts About Obama Paternity - Birther Report

Below are from the Kenya news outlets

DAILY POST SHOCK OBAMA s family now disowns him His mother slept with this man to sire him.

Kenya news outlet states Obama told his Kenyan family he was broke and couldn't help with his Aunt Zaituni's funeral.
OBAMA s family str ps him n ked brings out the devil in him His visit is a waste of time Breaking News

Last edited:
I've suspected it for a while myself.

timthumb.php

I am putting links to the Kenyan news outlets reporting this breaking important news.

Kenya Media Going Nuts Obama s Kenyan Family Raising Serious Doubts About Obama Paternity - Birther Report

DAILY POST SHOCK OBAMA s family now disowns him His mother slept with this man to sire him.

Kenya news outlet states Obama told his Kenyan family he was broke and couldn't help with his Aunt Zaituni's funeral.
OBAMA s family str ps him n ked brings out the devil in him His visit is a waste of time Breaking News

And when you actually check the source, you get the 'kenyan Daily Post", a WordPress blog. With ridiculously poor grammar that couldn't even spell 'Barack' correctly.

Malik noted that Obama's mother may have slept with Frank to give birth to him because he looks nothing like him and has no any resembalnce with his alleged father, Barrack Obama.

"Obama resembles his step father, Frank, in many ways and is just a liar and mean like him. It is possible his mother messed around to give birth to him because he is definitely not the son of my father Barrack Obama senior -they have nothing in common" said Malik.

Malik and his family have waged war against the US president accusing him of being so cruel and mean to them. He regretted being Obama's brother saying that the US President was just but using his Kenyan Family for political expediency.

Where to begin.

First, your source is a WordPress Blog. So immediately, you run into credibility issues. Especially when NO other source exists with any of these claims. They all lead back to the same WordPress Blog.

Second, the spelling and grammar are complete shit. Strongly suggesting that this is just some dude with dial up. He couldn't even spell Obama's name correctly. Its highly unlikely that an actual news website would make this mistake after the man has been president for 6 years.

Third, who ever wrote this didn't know what the fuck they were talking about. The actual Malik never met Davis. Davis lived in Hawaii. He's never been to Africa. Malik has never been Hawaii. So all the dialogue they made up for Malik about Davis is horseshit.

And Davis was never Obama's step father. Lolo Soetoro was. Again, who ever wrote this blog post didn't bother to do their research.

And Malik hasn't waged war against Obama. For fuck's sake, Malik has been to the White House. Malik comes to the US regularly. They're quite friendly with each other. So the blogger fucked up again.

Fourth, 'it is possible' isn't evidence. Its baseless speculation.

And Fifth, Frank Davis Marshall is an American. You're literally arguing against your own batshit conspiracy.

You really didn't think this through, did you?

Last edited:

So now you think Obama is eligible?

LOL.....

Birthers and racists are such idiots.

Forum List

Back