Breaking: Obama's Birth Records Are In The Possession Of The Kenyan Prime Minister

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This seems the most likely scenario. Prime Minister Rail Odenga which is Obama's cousin would have had ease to get them in Mombassa and keep them hidden. The Kenyan Minister of Health did state that birth records had been broken into and tampered with. I remember Rahm Emanuel flying to Kenya before the election too and once after Obama was sworn in. The long form that Obama released was indeed a forgery as expert computer graphic analyst from all over the country weighed in and exposed the layers, errors and manipulated fabrications on it. We need a full senate investigation on this. Lets see, we have Obama's grandmother stating she was there at his birth in Kenya. We have his wife stating Obama's home country is Kenya at a private speech. We have the Kenyan Ambassador stating Obama was born there and we have multiple newspapers stating Obama was Kenyan born when he was a jr State Senator.

Story:
Exclusive: Interviewee: Obama Born in Kenya, Birth Records are in the Possession of Kenyan Prime Minister| The Post & Email

Obama comments in Kenya campaigning for Odenga: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
‪Obama In Kenya: I Am So Proud To Come Back Home‬‏ - YouTube

This seems the most likely scenario. Prime Minister Rail Odenga which is Obama's cousin would have had ease to get them in Mombassa and keep them hidden. The Kenyan Minister of Health did state that birth records had been broken into and tampered with. I remember Rahm Emanuel flying to Kenya before the election too and once after Obama was sworn in. The long form that Obama released was indeed a forgery as expert computer graphic analyst from all over the country weighed in and exposed the layers, errors and manipulated fabrications on it. We need a full senate investigation on this. Lets see, we have Obama's grandmother stating she was there at his birth in Kenya. We have his wife stating Obama's home country is Kenya at a private speech. We have the Kenyan Ambassador stating Obama was born there and we have multiple newspapers stating Obama was Kenyan born when he was a jr State Senator.

Story:
Exclusive: Interviewee: Obama Born in Kenya, Birth Records are in the Possession of Kenyan Prime Minister| The Post & Email

Obama comments in Kenya campaigning for Odenga: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"

Sure. That's it. I mean I'm so sure that source of yours is 100% nonpartisan credible. :lol:

beatdeadhorse.gif

Story:

:up_yours::asshole:

Forum List

Back