Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

I wonder if this might not be Donald Trump's big story he is promising us...

The word is that Trump has found Obama transcripts and it shows he went into college as a foreign student..

So Obama was not a US citizen when he entered college; now that is interesting. This should go over great with the birthers.

If Obama was accepted to Occidental as a foreign student for affirmative action purposes, and Trump has the evidence to back it up, that would be very damaging to Obama. Very damaging.

A much bigger shitstorm than cocaine dealing.

But Trump has never been strong in the evidence department.

However, he could make enough noise to cause Obama to have to go on record about the veracity of such ponderings about his past.

Last edited:
This could blow up in the faces of the accusers. Many people will see it for what it is. An accusation too late in the game to undo its damage in time before the election. A bogus "October Surprise".

I doubt it will swing the election either way. Any accusations of cocaine dealing in college will be vehemently denied. Those who love Obama will want to believe him.

Those who are predisposed to not believe him will hear echoes from the past and swallow the bongwater in great gulps.

"And in all of my years of public life, I have never obstructed justice. And I think, too, that I could say that in my years of public life, that I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook."

“I wanna say one thing… I want you to listen to me. I’m gonna say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman…”

"Let me be perfectly clear. I did not deal cocaine in college..."

Whatever the case, it's cheap and dirty. If you can't come up with superior ideas to beat him with, smear him.

you make a good point their.

The word is that Trump has found Obama transcripts and it shows he went into college as a foreign student..

So Obama was not a US citizen when he entered college; now that is interesting. This should go over great with the birthers.

If Obama was accepted to Occidental as a foreign student for affirmative action purposes, and Trump has the evidence to back it up, that would be very damaging to Obama. Very damaging.

A much bigger shitstorm than cocaine dealing.

But Trump has never been strong in the evidence department.

However, he could make enough noise to cause Obama to have to go on record about the veracity of such ponderings about his past.

that is very true. he forced the president to have show his birth certificate. crazy but could have to do something like that again.

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Trumped-Up Charges? Republicans Rejected Man
This is simply not true. Obama said in his book that he snorted Cocaine in college and loved it but there is no proof he actually sold drugs. Unless someone comes forward and confirms it.

Obama wasn't a drug mule between the US and Pakistan in the early 80's and he did not have homosexual sex with Larry Sinclair in the back of a limo either.

You can Google all that and see for yourself.

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Trumped-Up Charges? Republicans Rejected Man
This is simply not true. Obama said in his book that he snorted Cocaine in college and loved it but there is no proof he actually sold drugs. Unless someone comes forward and confirms it.

Obama wasn't a drug mule between the US and Pakistan in the early 80's and he did not have homosexual sex with Larry Sinclair in the back of a limo either.

You can Google all that and see for yourself.

Well, if you can find it by a Google search, that settles it!

The problem with a story such as this is that it happened a while ago. Now, if it was last week, that's a different story, but 20, 30 years ago, not so much. Even if true, it can be explained away because it was so long ago. Circumstances play a roll, age plays a roll, all kinds of different factors to explain away this story.

But...

If true, Republicans can then play their own race card. They can say, "We have proof the President hates white people, he sold them cocain while in college." or something stupid like that, and the people will eat it up.

I wonder if this might not be Donald Trump's big story he is promising us...

If that is Trump's big surprise, Romney is going to have to spend a lot of time disassociating himself from it. This is the type of thing that can backfire big time. And coming from Trump, that could be the coup de gras. Nothing like throwing out an act of desperation, especially one that looks like an act of desperation.

Democrats can only hope that this is The Donald's Big Story.

Trump is not exactly popular.

Whoever is making the accusation better have their powder dry. Because if they are full of shit, then Obama will come to the podium and publicly gut them. And his ratings will soar through the roof. The election will be over.

Obama could walk out in the rose garden with a bag of coke, snort a big line in front of the camera's. If someone mentioned something about it on here, the liberals would call us liars. Not to mention the media would glamorize it. I never seen a group of people this ignorant and blind.

This is the third President in a row who did drugs when he was younger. Clinton did it in college and you tried to hang him for it. Bush did it as an adult and you gave him a pass. Obama did it in college and you want to lynch him. Get over it.

This is the third President in a row who did drugs when he was younger. Clinton did it in college and you tried to hang him for it. Bush did it as an adult and you gave him a pass. Obama did it in college and you want to lynch him. Get over it.
well that dirt of politics and gop will have wanted to destroy obama for a long time now.

Whoever is making the accusation better have their powder dry. Because if they are full of shit, then Obama will come to the podium and publicly gut them. And his ratings will soar through the roof. The election will be over.

maybe true. i hope it false but we have to wait till wedesday. fox already bulding up it seems.

The story is yet to be substantiated, but your spin is you don't see any prob with a POTUS who used to be a narcotics dealer.

Got it.

Forum List

Back