Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

Mainstream media won't permit it to be a 'huge media story.'

Remember, they are the one's who invented the Obama meme.
media will got for any story that get ratings . so story like this be too good to miss. look at way went after clinton for monica affair in 1998.

Not when it pertains to Obama.

They invented him.
look they liked clinton and still went for him when ken star came up with bombshell on him

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Trumped-Up Charges? Republicans Rejected Man

Unnamed source? Er...okay. lol

I definitely think Obama's past is very murky and light on details but without names, dates and places and some hard evidence.....well you know.

I wonder if this might not be Donald Trump's big story he is promising us...

If that is Trump's big surprise, Romney is going to have to spend a lot of time disassociating himself from it. This is the type of thing that can backfire big time. And coming from Trump, that could be the coup de gras. Nothing like throwing out an act of desperation, especially one that looks like an act of desperation.

Democrats can only hope that this is The Donald's Big Story.

Still, while you don't care that our sitting POTUS is a dog-eating coke dealer, many others will.

Yea, the cocaine thing worked real well against GW, didn't it?

If that is Trump's big surprise, Romney is going to have to spend a lot of time disassociating himself from it. This is the type of thing that can backfire big time. And coming from Trump, that could be the coup de gras. Nothing like throwing out an act of desperation, especially one that looks like an act of desperation.

Still, while you don't care that our sitting POTUS is a dog-eating coke dealer, many others will.

W never inhaled.

i just hope this is all bs and not true. we see if they have evidence and can back him up it not good for the president.

'A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.'

Unnamed source? Er...okay. lol

I definitely think Obama's past is very murky and light on details but without names, dates and places and some hard evidence.....well you know.

A proposal of the man’s story was created and viewed by Radar. The document claims that there are multiple sources who can back up allegations that Obama used and sold cocaine in college.

The alleged pal was willing to go on the record for the story and take a polygraph test, according to the source.

I guess we will all see how this plays out shortly.

The word is that Trump has found Obama transcripts and it shows he went into college as a foreign student..

So Obama was not a US citizen when he entered college; now that is interesting. This should go over great with the birthers.
this will follow birther dream of him not being american. we see if all true

That, or Republicans might see it as today's version of W's DUI from years earlier that 'surfaced' just days before the 2000 election.

There is a slight difference between getting a DUI, and dealing coke.

The word is that Trump has found Obama transcripts and it shows he went into college as a foreign student..

So Obama was not a US citizen when he entered college; now that is interesting. This should go over great with the birthers.

That's what I have been wondering as to why his records were sealed. Were they sealed to hide the fact that Obama was a foreign student and receiving bonuses as such? Maybe someday we will find out?

That, or Republicans might see it as today's version of W's DUI from years earlier that 'surfaced' just days before the 2000 election.

Auditor wants free gubmint stuff. He will simply rationalize anything that keeps the goodies flowing.

that is true. i just hope it all bs that he dealt coke. if true it kill his election chances off

This could blow up in the faces of the accusers. Many people will see it for what it is. An accusation too late in the game to undo its damage in time before the election. A bogus "October Surprise".

I doubt it will swing the election either way. Any accusations of cocaine dealing in college will be vehemently denied. Those who love Obama will want to believe him.

Those who are predisposed to not believe him will hear echoes from the past and swallow the bongwater in great gulps.

"And in all of my years of public life, I have never obstructed justice. And I think, too, that I could say that in my years of public life, that I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook."

“I wanna say one thing… I want you to listen to me. I’m gonna say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman…”

"Let me be perfectly clear. I did not deal cocaine in college..."

Whatever the case, it's cheap and dirty. If you can't come up with superior ideas to beat him with, smear him.

Last edited:

That's what I have been wondering as to why his records were sealed. Were they sealed to hide the fact that Obama was a foreign student and receiving bonuses as such? Maybe someday we will find out?
well birthers will love as they always said he not american.

well anyway i hope all this stuff is bs. But if it not well gop got him haven,t they.

I dont believe it. If it was true it would have come out long before now. Though it's not exactly a new charge. There was talk of this in 08. But there is just as much evidence now as there was then. None.

Forum List

Back