Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

I used and sold drugs in college also. So did many people. I see nothing wrong with it at all.
maybe but you know how gop twist him as a evil man who killed people with drugs he sold. It hurt his chances man.

Do you think Obama would have been accused of being a drug dealer in college

if he were a WHITE guy?

seriously.

Absolutely :eusa_eh:
well being accused of drugs dealing whatever your race is big charge. obama people would have to be ready for a defence for that if trump accuses him of that

with thanks to one of my fave posters for noticing:

Concern trolling is a form of Internet trolling in which someone enters a discussion with claims that he or she supports the view of the discussion, but has concerns. In fact, the concern troll is opposed to the view of the discussion, and he or she uses concern trolling to sow doubt and dissent in the community of commenters or posters. Although this practice originated on the Internet, it has since spread to the real world as well, with concern trolls popping up in a variety of places from network television to op-ed columns.

What is Concern Trolling?

Apparently Obama hasn't been a stranger to "Coke". Larry Sinclair told us that Obama used it while having a 'Down Low' homosexual tryst in the rear of a limo.

We know obama is a cocaine addict not because Larry Sinclair said so, but because obama said so.

Forum List

Back