BREAKING! Obama not a citizen! Inaguration CANCELED!

That's what kind of headline these idiots from World Net Daily want us to see.

Supreme Court to take up eligibility question <i>again</i>

Although the Supreme Court is, yet again, going to decide if they're going to take this case up or not. How many frivilous lawsuits does the Supreme Court take up on confrence?

Please don't move this to conspiracy theory.

Sadly, we are a litigated society in the US. Everything that people CAN take to court they do. Hate to pull out this old card but "I ordered hot coffee and it burned my lap when I was driving with it between my legs."

Hypothetically.... What if he's not legally able to serve? What would we do? Is there any laws on how we move forward? Would it default to Biden? Would it make the entire election void and we'd have Bush until another election?

Official statements from Hawaii health department officials? A birth notification in a Honolulu newspaper? Photographs posted on FactCheck.org that show Obama&#8217;s birth certificate with a raised embossed seal on it? Judges who call the lawsuit utter nonsense?

Yeah they are idiots for doing this to Americans.

Hypothetically.... What if he's not legally able to serve? What would we do? Is there any laws on how we move forward? Would it default to Biden? Would it make the entire election void and we'd have Bush until another election?

Good question. *shudder* Let's just hope that if that is the case Biden gets it, which I think would be the result. Too lazy myself to look it up.

IMO, this is not a "conspiracy theory" since the US Supreme Court is going to have a conference concerning it. The "theory" of Obama not being a US Citizen might be ruled a conspiracy theory, but the conference itself is not one.

Posted: January 06, 2009
9:26 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON &#8211; A conference is scheduled Friday at the U.S. Supreme Court during which justices will consider behind closed doors &#8211; again &#8211; taking up a case that could put to rest the questions about whether President-elect Barack Obama qualifies to occupy the Oval Office under the Constitution's requirement that he be a "natural born" citizen.

You just need to look at the article header, not the sensationalist and misleading thread title.

IMO, this is not a "conspiracy theory" since the US Supreme Court is going to have a conference concerning it. The "theory" of Obama not being a US Citizen might be ruled a conspiracy theory, but the conference itself is not one.

You just need to look at the article header, not the sensationalist and misleading thread title.

point taken

He is legal and every court its been in said so.

Actually, no court has heard the case. They've either refused to hear the case, or claimed the claimant had no standing to bring a case in the first place.

The supreme court has already said they will not hear this case, now they will say that again. Case closed, those who don't care to know the truth win. Apparently, the truth doesn't really matter.

What I would like to know is why if this is all just just hysterical conspiracy theories, why doesn't Barack Obama allow access to his vault certificate of live birth? If there is nothing for him to worry about what is he worried about? Why has he and the DNC spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal fees to stop over a dozen law suits attempting to access his vault certificate of live birth? For twenty bucks he could have put this problem to bed months ago. Why didn't he do it? He promised a new transparency. What is he hiding?

And he also needs to answer how he got into Pakistan at a time when it was prohibited to do so on an American passport? What passport did he use? Was it Indonesian, Kenyan, what? Did he reinstate his American citizenship as required when he came back to live in America (if he ever had a legitimate American citizenship)?

No Republican would be allowed to get away with these sorts questions hanging over him. The Democrats would demand full discosure every day and the media would turn over every rock. But with the Obamasiah he is allowed to keep virtually his whole like a secret. This is not good for an open republican democracy.

And Biden would resign and thus it would be deferred to the Speaker of the House and then she would resign and it would be deferred to......... HILLARY!

Are you out of your mind? If that power hungry bitch Pelosi found herself in power, she'd never defer.

Here's the point; there is no valid lawsuit. In order to have a valid lawsuit there needs to be some evidence that Obama was not born in the US. There is none. Show us a birth certificate from Kenya, and maybe someone will listen.

I'm not positive Obama was born in the US; I do question it. But the fact remains that even if it could be proven his birth certificate from Hawaii was invalid, you'd still have to prove he wasn't born in the US, and right now there is no evidence of that, only conjecture, and therefore, there is no valid cause to even hear the case.

The Constitution is clear on the issue, Biden would be President.

Forum List

Back