BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

Oh look. Brit-fart is actually trying to keep this dead in the water thread alive even though the OP was proven to be a lie.
Who’s your next source going to be?
Infowars?
It was not proven to be a lie, dumbfuck. However, what has been proven is that you are incapable of telling the truth.

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

It's not that important that Khuzami donated to John McCain's campaign, considering the tons of RINOS who were actively and openly supporting Hillary's campaign once it became Trump vs Hillary, including the ENTIRE Bush family and also John Kasich openly were supporting Hillary against The Donald, so actual political party can be irrelevant. For all anyone knows Khuzami gave that donation to McCain's campaign as he was hedging his bets in case McCain beat Obama and therefore could stay in McCains good books etc.

Also re. that Khuzami spoke to the Republican National Convention in support of The Patriot Act also is meaningless, as Senator Joseph Lieberman a Liberal Democrat also spoke to the same Republican National Convention, yet he remains a Liberal Democrat.

Republican National Convention 2008, John McCain the Republican Nominee, Senator Joseph Lieberman speech:

The snowflakes will harp on that issue relentlessly because they got nothing else. It's obvious this guy is a leftwinger who supports the deep state.

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.

You are chasing your tail, too.
A federal judge had to give the investigation permission for the raid.
Khuzami is just one cog in the works, and he had to step up when US Atty Berman (a Jeff Sessions appointee) recused himself.
Analysis | To search Michael Cohen’s home and office, the FBI had to clear a higher-than-normal bar
The rumor is that the judge is the same one the approved the FISA warrant. He's a Democrat appointed by Obama. Of course, the MSM is keeping a tight lid on his identity.

khuzami.jpg

. If I was Trump and innocent of this bullcrap witch hunt, not only would I fire Rosenstien and Mueller immediately, but I would also immediately have them placed under investigation for conducting a witch hunt for a butt hurt political party that shockingly lost an election in which they suspiciously knew Hillary was going to win in.

The conflicts of interest alone would lead to some great implications about what all has taken place here.

The reopening of the investigative criminal cases against specific players, and then applying the law in those cases should be paramount now.

He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.
Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
He's an Obama appointee, moron. He's not a Republican.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

Your fucking OP states he donated to McCain! Do you not even read the shit you copy and paste???

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Proving he's a Democrat..............LOL

Mr. RINO himself..........

khuzami.jpg

So what? Trump's guy had the decision but punted. The next in line signed off.

The better question is why did Trump's guy recuse himself?
Good question. It seems these Republicans are all squishy. None of them has a gonads to put a stop to it.
The swamp critters come from both parties. Jeff Flake, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Jeff Sessions....all need to go.

khuzami.jpg

You are chasing your tail, too.
A federal judge had to give the investigation permission for the raid.
Khuzami is just one cog in the works, and he had to step up when US Atty Berman (a Jeff Sessions appointee) recused himself.
Analysis | To search Michael Cohen’s home and office, the FBI had to clear a higher-than-normal bar
The rumor is that the judge is the same one the approved the FISA warrant. He's a Democrat appointed by Obama. Of course, the MSM is keeping a tight lid on his identity.
LOL . I thought the guy who signed off on Flynn's plea was the guy.

khuzami.jpg

This is the tagline banner from your source website: ""INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"
Now if you think this site is somehow a serious, legitimate, unbiased news outlet, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.
Truth hurts, but it’s still truth :rolleyes:

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

Your fucking OP states he donated to McCain! Do you not even read the shit you copy and paste???

Anything to defend the Liar in Chief....every lie and word of deciept they can imagine.
‘Deciept’?
Do you still get paid when you make spelling errors? :eusa_think:

Anything to defend the Liar in Chief....every lie and word of deciept they can imagine.
‘Deciept’?
Also, notice that people like him never said anything about all the lies Obama told.

‘Deciept’?
Also, notice that people like him never said anything about all the lies Obama told.
Lies don't matter if they are in the service of the cause.

‘Deciept’?
Lies don't matter if they are in the service of the cause.
Yep. Liberals actually believe that the rules do not apply to them as long as what they do promotes their agenda. In their shriveled little hearts lives a tyrant. They dream themselves your master.

Interesting reading in the filling to protect all investigation into the Traitor DrumpF and Mob member.

upload_2018-4-16_11-9-3.png

Forum List

Back