BREAKING: obama GAVE Iran TOP SECRET DRONE!

“the drone landed because it wants to live”

As far as I know aircraft autopilot landing requires an instrument landing system (ILS).

An instrument landing system (ILS) is a ground-based instrument approach system that provides precision guidance to an aircraft approaching and landing on a runway, using a combination of radio signals and, in many cases, high-intensity lighting arrays to enable a safe landing.

They don't just land themselves. There must be a land based ILS system near where it lands. Here is what is required to land one of these on auto pilot: Trimmed down instrument landing system for air force.

Obama refused to recover or destroy the drone

The drone spoke to me & told me it wants to live. It downloaded the Quran, became a muslim & defected to Iran. :lmao:

You are all completely insane. I suggest that you get to the nearest mental health counselor as soon as humanly possible.

pot... meet kettle..... you're black!

You took time out from gobbling knobs to address my post? Thanks. How flattering. I wouldn't want to take money out of your mouth, though. You better get back to work.

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!

I have evidence from Huffington Post and moveon.org that refutes this.

TinFoilHat.jpg

I doubt he gave them anything. It's just a big blunder. Iran will now use this technology to improve on their own drones. It's just an incompetent blunder. Nothing more.

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!

I have evidence from Huffington Post and moveon.org that refutes this.

You do? I couldn't find it on the board. Huffington post and moveon .org? :D

Remember when the P3 was "forced down" by the ChiComms early in Bushs' first term?
How long did they get to "look at it" until they gave it back?

Whatever our Government is telling us,it surely isn't the truth. That's one thing we know for sure. Our Government lies all the time. It's standard-operating-procedure for them. And the Iranian Government lies as well. So the real truth is very difficult to get at in these situations. The only truth i see in this is that we are already at War with Iran. May God help us all.
God doesn't give a shit.:evil::evil:

The drone was not shot down. It was undamaged. Even the most pro obama analysis has determined that there was some interference with the systems. Whether obama handed over the codes, I don't know but I wouldn't put it past him.

:cuckoo:

Iran has admitted that it took the drone down with an "electronic ambush."

Yep. They probably used a form of address spoofing and brought it down. But let them carry on with their dimwitted conspiracy.

LMAO!

I predict this one will end well.

More precisely, I doubt that "conunderground" has the scoop on a top secret military issue.

What is abundantly clear at this point is that odumbo had two choices of action presented to him. One, to have special ops recover the top secret air craft, or two, blow it to bits. He chose neither. No matter how you slice and dice that, odumbo CHOSE to LET the Iranians HAVE the air craft UNDAMAGED, PERIOD. So for the obama dick lickers and ass kissers to be in here attempting to DEFEND this, you only look like a bunch of fucking MORONS, once again, defending the indefensible when it comes to your boy king, odumbo. Only now, you join him in his anti American crusade. Your true colors are showing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdY9vdI1XLw]chinese new UAV china airshow 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

This is from 2008, again with the number of these UAV's,UCAV's in the air that have been lost for any number of reasons the very idea that the technology in them is so sensitive that only our nation has them is nonsense. The whole idea behind UAV's and UCAV's is that A. they are cheap, B. they save lives because they require no direct human operation onsite thus keeping the operator out of harms way. C. they are numerous to the point where they provide onsite intel for the battlespace that humans cannot D. they use convetional off the shelf technology keeping cost down.

Now given those set of factors, the very idea that a UAV or a UCAV is so highly sensitive with technology that the very loss of it would cause harm to US assets would go against the very nature of the programs themselves. While there are black UAV programs that employ technoloy used from the F22 and B2 the RQ170 is not one of them. Again, the loss of this aircraft while embaressing to the US and yes from a technology standpoint helpful to Russia and China it is far from the end of the world and very far from being anywhere close to a major coup on their part, because they already have these blended boy UAV's and UCAVs; in their inventory with the same radar cross sections as the RQ170.

LMAO!

I predict this one will end well.

More precisely, I doubt that "conunderground" has the scoop on a top secret military issue.

What is abundantly clear at this point is that odumbo had two choices of action presented to him. One, to have special ops recover the top secret air craft, or two, blow it to bits. He chose neither. No matter how you slice and dice that, odumbo CHOSE to LET the Iranians HAVE the air craft UNDAMAGED, PERIOD. So for the obama dick lickers and ass kissers to be in here attempting to DEFEND this, you only look like a bunch of fucking MORONS, once again, defending the indefensible when it comes to your boy king, odumbo. Only now, you join him in his anti American crusade. Your true colors are showing.

what is abunduntly clear is you are Army Retardeds twin brother with the same mom since you two are the only ones with an irrational hatred over Obama and are the only two known racists here who could care less about the crimes other presidents commit,you are a bush dick licker and bush ass kisser and show off what a fucking moron you are with your obsession over a president only caring that HE does not uphold the constitution but could care less that every president in the last 50 years hasnt either.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle: your true racist colors as uusual are showing as well.

Forum List

Back