BREAKING: obama GAVE Iran TOP SECRET DRONE!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Breaking: We were right, Obama GAVE Iran the Drone

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!
To recap, first we were told that Iran might’ve shot it down and then the story changed to “the drone crashed on Iranian soil ”
After realizing that the Iranians were about to parade a perfectly functional drone with nary a scratch on it, the official story changed to “the drone landed because it wants to live” I kid you not that is the official story!

.......................................................................................................................

THE ANSWERS WILL SHOCK YOU – or maybe not.

The Drone was not recovered or destroyed specifically per Obama’s orders.

Breaking: We were right, Obama GAVE Iran the Drone! | Conunderground.com

From another thread:
Has anyone considered yet that the drone crash was intentional and that particular drone technology likely isn't even close to our most advanced? I've learned to assume that literally everything happens for a reason.

As not a ONE of you JACKED OFF FUCKING OBAMA DICK LICKERS proves ANY of the story INACCURATE.

C'mon odumbo cheer leaders.... PROVE IT WRONG! C'mon....

Is there nothing the anti-christ won't do to destroy us? Launch a congressional fishing expedition NOW!

I have suspected that obama wanted to get one of our drones into Iranian hands. But, it will take more than a conspiracy site to convince me that he did it.

Now, let's show everyone how conunderground....

handjob.gif

You Stormfront-boys are toooooooooooooooooo obvious....​

Last edited:
Keep running with this, it is amusing to me and no different than people thinking Bush intentionally blew up the WTCs. They call them truthers, we can call you droners.

A couple of days ago Conunderground.com was the first to point out that the circumstances surrounding the “crash” of the top secret RQ170 Sentinel drone simply didn’t add up. And we were tight! The story continues to develop and it doesn’t look good!
To recap, first we were told that Iran might’ve shot it down and then the story changed to “the drone crashed on Iranian soil ”
After realizing that the Iranians were about to parade a perfectly functional drone with nary a scratch on it, the official story changed to “the drone landed because it wants to live” I kid you not that is the official story!

.......................................................................................................................

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4516092-post4.html
:eusa_whistle:

Sure he did pale dumbass.

Mark Levin told this exact same story on his radio show the first day word came out that Iran shot down our drone. Several days ago he said emphatically that this story will change many times to cover for the fact that Obama gave this top secret stealth drone to Iran so the Chinese could get the technology from them.

My first thought was the Chinese jammed the or hi-jacked the drones control signal.

The GOP is pulling out all their lies to smash Obama. Since they don't really have a viable person to nominate, I can understand their desperation.

GO NEWT!

The drone was not shot down. It was undamaged. Even the most pro obama analysis has determined that there was some interference with the systems. Whether obama handed over the codes, I don't know but I wouldn't put it past him.

When did we stop building into our top advanced systems the destruction button?
We used to have a destroy system built into all of our most advanced military weapons.
All you had to do was push that button and the thing blew up so that our enemies could not get our very advanced technology.
Who's stupid idea was to get rid of the destroy button?

China already has everything we have, no need to go through all this rigmarole. They have hacked every computer network in the pentagon and all of it's contractors. They had the design specifications of this thing before it came off the drawing board.

Last edited:
Quote:
Nut bar lies “..Truthmatters
Pale Rider gave us a link. It appears he has more credulity on this issue.
Quote:
"
Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported " That should tell you something about the story. Fox "News" has no credibility
…Truthseeker
When one cannot dispute a story, dispute the network. Where’s your link to accuracy?

Quote:
“Is there nothing the anti-christ won't do to destroy us? Launch a congressional fishing expedition NOW! “…occupied
When you cannot debate with facts, create the one sentence BS.

Obviously, the only poster who had anything worthwhile to say is the one who reported the article. At the very least, we should wait for the true answers to come out. It appears it’s heading that way.

Quote:
So we know the Iranians really have the drone and that the drone appears to be intact. Now comes the part where we, the public, try to parse the posturing (on both sides) from the truths. For instance, Iran claims its air defenses detected and shot down the drone as soon as it entered Iranian airspace. Yet the drone in the video looks highly un-shot-up and mostly un-crashed. The official in the video is apparently explaining this away by claiming Iran’s military brought the drone down with the intention of causing minimum damage. Gravity generally doesn’t bend its rules based upon intention, but okay.

And then there’s the fact that the drone was recovered some 140 miles from the border. Had the drone been engaged just as it crossed into Iranian airspace, one could envision it limping its way in-country for a distance. But more than 100 miles?
Video: Iran Puts Its Captured RQ-170 Drone on Display | Popular Science
Quote:
Act of Treason: Obama Gives Iran A Drone
It has now been revealed that Obama refused to recover or destroy the top secret RQ170 Sentinel Drone that landed on Iranian soil so now the Iranian Islamic Regime has a fully functional top secret USRQ170 Sentinel Drone at their disposal, courtesy of Obama the Traitor-in-Chief.

State television on Thursday aired footage of what it said was the captured drone, showing what appeared to be an RQ-170 Sentinel aircraft with little visible damage.
The Pentagon said American experts were analysing the footage.
The footage showed a cream-coloured aircraft being examined by two commanders of Tehran’s elite Revolutionary Guard Corps, who are in charge of the country’s air defences.
Aerospace unit Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh said the drone had been captured
through a cyber attack. “It fell into the trap of (the Guards) electronic warfare unit who then managed to land it with minimum damage,” he said.
US drone penetrated 250 km: Iran protest – The Express Tribune
So far it appears that the drone was not shot down but landed safely, perhaps with the help of cyber attack from Iran. But why wasn't it destroyed by the US when that happened?... is another question.

Is this the time to cut our defense funding and allow this kind of thing to happen? Why wasn't there self destruct mechanisms on board? If they were there, why weren't they used? How can we thwart cyber attacks without funding?

It looks like we've gone wrong somewhere.

All posts are my opinion only unless otherwise noted.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back