Breaking: Obama aide van jones resigns as environmental adviser amid controversy over

[quoteWhat a failure we have in charge. ][/quote]

No, Bush is gone.:lol:

Calling Republicans assholes is not a crime.:clap2:

Please show us all where anyone claimed it was a crime.

Oh right, you can't. Because it never happened. So we are left with another all-time weak tactic, the erecting of a strawman for you to shoot down, by exaggerating or otherwise just plain lying about the opposition's position.

I suppose you're on record now as well, favoring people in high levels of our government resorting to ad-hom attacks of the opposition?

Just because he resigned does not mean he doesn't still have Obama's ear and does not mean he is out of power.

Every single czar needs to go. Period.

This isn't about Repubs and Dems, it's about a radical left takeover of our government.

No, Bush is gone.:lol:

No one claimed it was. In fact, I never really cared about that it at all. Im not sure the extent anyone else did. But I know I was much more concerned with his policy plans and desire for revolution, not to mention his criminal background.

Another one under the bus. :lol:

What a failure we have in charge. :lol:

First you attack Obama saying he should get rid of him, then when he does, you attack him for that. Just goes to show how full of shit you guys are.

Poor little pokie.

Sorry man, I can't type any slower so try and keep up.

The beef with Obama is that van jones is another racist/radical that should never have been appointed in the first place. You dig? :lol:

It shows how out of touch you dopey libs are in defending this turd.

No, the "Right" doesn't have a short memory, they just choose to ignore all of the idiots Bush put in charge.

What a douche, even in departing:

On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide.

I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum - urging me to "stay and fight."

But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future.

You cut your own throat asshole, nobody did it to you.

I may be way off base here, but doesn't that statement sound like Sarah Palin?

So he's a quitter....

TFF....

:lol:

Van the Commie said:
On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide.

I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum - urging me to "stay and fight."

But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future.
Lord knows he would have no prayer in defending his idiotic statements...No, that'd take a full-court BS press by DNC flacks and their toadies in the media.

I just learned of Van Jones two days ago. I am glad this controversy is over.
We must remember to watch what we say and type. Someone is always recording.

No, the "Right" doesn't have a short memory, they just choose to ignore all of the idiots Bush put in charge.

Which represents about 22% (or less) of the population. That was his final approval rating. However, most people do remember Bush which explains why they are so upset with Obama. What are the odds that we would have two incredibly incompetent Presidents in a row?

This Van Jones incident has far more in the electorate now paying attention than just a few months prior - and that will not benefit the Obama White House.

And there is more coming soon that will further shake the country's confidence in its current president...

Now that he has resigned and does not deny any of the facts, but gives a new reason as to why et etc and who also led the "campaign" to get sponsors to pull their add from Fox and in particular Becks show ... isnt an apology in order?
What works for one .... just saying!!

Which represents about 22% (or less) of the population. That was his final approval rating. However, most people do remember Bush which explains why they are so upset with Obama. What are the odds that we would have two incredibly incompetent Presidents in a row?

and didnt the shit stain campaign on change and smaller government with transparency? Bush is gone lets look to the future and instaed of blaming find better ways to fix the mess.
jones wasnt

Forum List

Back