Breaking: Obama aide van jones resigns as environmental adviser amid controversy over

2030_16_1---Wilts-and-Dorset-Bus-Service--Bournemouth_web.jpg

You will now find him under there- somewhere...

Another one under the bus. :lol:

What a failure we have in charge. :lol:

First you attack Obama saying he should get rid of him, then when he does, you attack him for that. Just goes to show how full of shit you guys are.

What happened to vetting people? The man should have never been in the position he was in.

CaféAuLait;1490055 said:
Another one under the bus. :lol:

What a failure we have in charge. :lol:

First you attack Obama saying he should get rid of him, then when he does, you attack him for that. Just goes to show how full of shit you guys are.

What happened to vetting people? The man should have never been in the position he was in.
this is the main point, he never should have been picked in the first place

Since many of Obama's critics claim he is a Marxist, why would he fuel that fire by hiring a former Marxist?

What a douche, even in departing:

On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide.

I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum - urging me to "stay and fight."

But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future.

You cut your own throat asshole, nobody did it to you.

On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide.

I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum - urging me to "stay and fight."

But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future.

I may be way off base here, but doesn't that statement sound like Sarah Palin?

I may be way off base here, but doesn't that statement sound like Sarah Palin?
now that you mention it, why yes, it does

This is but the first of many cookies to crumble in this administration...

ironic, Van Jones goes after Beck and tries to get him fired. But instead ends up resigning in controversy. No wonder he was so adamant in trying to attack Glenn with a fake boycott.

So who is next?

ironic, Van Jones goes after Beck and tries to get him fired. But instead ends up resigning in controversy. No wonder he was so adamant in trying to attack Glenn with a fake boycott.

So who is next?

Good points, both.

Now, Jones and the speech-to-school-kids, seems like two more unforced errors by this administration...

but then, on-the-job-training was warned about, and the electorate covered their ears, and shut their eyes.

I have a feeling the electorate won't make the same mistake again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back