Breaking: Obama Admin Plans To Ban Biker Gangs From Wearing Logos (What About Christian Biker Logos?

If obama can nationalize logos, when is he going to confiscate the Washington Redskins logo?

If obama can nationalize logos, when is he going to confiscate the Washington Redskins logo?

Don't give the wannabe dictator any ideas. the man just never stops with the stupid he lays on us everyday...

And sadly his followers lap it up like Kool Aid. Communists

I know it. anything he suggest squashing us and our freedoms, some jump up and down and cheer it. It's cultish creepy for a man who is just a person with a title. and He's not something more special than the rest of us

Don't give the wannabe dictator any ideas. the man just never stops with the stupid he lays on us everyday...

And sadly his followers lap it up like Kool Aid. Communists

I know it. anything he suggest squashing us and our freedoms, some jump up and down and cheer it. It's cultish creepy for a man who is just a person with a title. and He's not something more special than the rest of us

They do it because they have never had any power or authority in their miserable lives. It will all come to an end for them soon

Stupid, and likely Un-Constitutional. But what else is new with the Communist in Chief dunce?

Never happen, the First will come into play and by the time that's settled Obungles will have slithered out of the WH

Its laughable the stupid clown considers himself a Constitutional law professor as frequently as he advocates unconstitutional actions.

that was a lie just like everything manufactured about him. he's a damn Fraud in charge of our country. and look where he brought us. almost DOWN TO OUR KNESS and a laughing stock around the world

I'm a bit conflicted about this.

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

But hey, they've got to have someone cut their welfare checks, right?

Dress up alike huh?

Like 'Little Sheeple' game wear your avatar is a clown face?

Copy

-Geaux

Never happen, the First will come into play and by the time that's settled Obungles will have slithered out of the WH

Its laughable the stupid clown considers himself a Constitutional law professor as frequently as he advocates unconstitutional actions.

that was a lie just like everything manufactured about him. he's a damn Fraud in charge of our country. and look where he brought us. almost DOWN TO OUR KNESS and a laughing stock around the world
I thought we agreed not to talk about the previous President anymore Stephie?

This would be next and then more a more

-Geaux

nra-group-therapy-t-shirt-back.jpg

I thought we agreed not to talk about the previous President anymore Stephie?

Don't be an ignorant fool, Obama's resume is a joke compared with Bush. If you want a good old fashioned bitch slapping lets compare them.

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

The world would be a better place if they'd all "harvest" each other.

Nah..those people are no threat to civilized society.
It's the people who actually go out and kill,rob and sell drugs that we have to worry about.

Oh, plenty of nazi and skinhead groups sell drugs.

Yeah? So what point are you trying to make exactly?

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

It's the people who actually go out and kill,rob and sell drugs that we have to worry about.

Pretty sure McGarrett sells more blowjobs than he does drugs.

Wow! I didnt know McGarret was a pimp.
So how big a cut does he get of your earnings?

Pretty sure McGarrett sells more blowjobs than he does drugs.

Wow! I didnt know McGarret was a pimp.
So how big a cut does he get of your earnings?

Never accused him of being a pimp. He's more of an owner/operator. A one man shop.I heard someone told him to do what he loved, so he went into business for himself.

Forum List

Back