Breaking: Obama Admin Plans To Ban Biker Gangs From Wearing Logos (What About Christian Biker Logos?

I'm a bit conflicted about this.

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

But hey, they've got to have someone cut their welfare checks, right?

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

The world would be a better place if they'd all "harvest" each other.

Nah..those people are no threat to civilized society.
It's the people who actually go out and kill,rob and sell drugs that we have to worry about.

You really think that only the people you choose to hate "kill, rob, sell drugs"?

You're wrong.

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

It's the people who actually go out and kill,rob and sell drugs that we have to worry about.

You really think that only the people you choose to hate "kill, rob, sell drugs"?

You're wrong.

So you tell me who's out there killing the majority of people.
It sure as hell isnt the inhabitants of suburbia.
And I highly doubt McGarret,Speeders or Mathew are out there killing and robbing.

Should the clown concentrate on cleaning up his own home town Chicago first?

Uh, in case you're talking about the president of the United States, that's really dumb.

I mean, that's REALLY dumb.

If I had a pair of dice I could probably roll your IQ.

Grade school insults don't change the fact that the president of the United States is not even remotely responsible for any city in the country.

And, its STOOOPID to say he is.

To say that he has been responsible at all is REALLLY stupid.

Liberal politicians just like him are responsible.

Uh, in case you're talking about the president of the United States, that's really dumb.

Grade school insults don't change the fact that the president of the United States is not even remotely responsible for any city in the country.

To say that he has been responsible at all is REALLLY stupid.

Liberal politicians just like him are responsible.

Maybe for making things worse

It'll start with one group and trickle to the other groups and so-on and so-on. This is an attack on our Freedom of Expression. I mean not even the Ku Klux Klans logo has never been banned.

That right? What logo would that be, hood-boy?
Oh I imagine you know, don't you?

I know a lot about the Klan, having inherited a library on the subject.
But I'm not sure I know this "logo". What's it look like?

....... aaaaaand dead-silence cricket concert from the OP.

He must be consulting with his Klavern to figure this out.

It'll start with one group and trickle to the other groups and so-on and so-on. This is an attack on our Freedom of Expression. I mean not even the Ku Klux Klans logo has never been banned.

I believe post #8 covered that.
Of course I dont know if that truly is the clans logo since I dont really follow em.

I believe post #8 covered that.
Of course I dont know if that truly is the clans logo since I dont really follow em.

Ah, that guy's on Ignore, I never saw a post 8.

But I didn't ask Finger-boy; I asked the OP. He apparently didn't know.
I didn't either. Never saw that before. But it's instructive that Finger-boy did.

Cons want to promote weapons (NRA) and ban gay marriage.

Obama wants to prevent gang violence

Get it? One side hates people for wanting to start a family.

The other side wants to preserve peace and prevent violence.
One side is right the other side is a buch of retarded commies with obuthole in the lead.

You mean start acting like ghetto rat black gangs.

Start by outlawing this gang logo...

Creative+Concepts+Obama+Logo++(10).png

Oh, plenty of nazi and skinhead groups sell drugs.

Pretty sure McGarrett sells more blowjobs than he does drugs.

Yea, I cannot see this holding up in the courts. There are limits to what government can do, and I think this is crossing that line.

I don't think it is true...more hysteria and hyperbole from knee jerk teapers...but f true...what nonsense...violation of the Constitution.

So you're saying he didn't do anything worth a shit as a community disorganizer?

We know Obama isn't responsible for anything. Since he is a failure.

Pretty sure McGarrett sells more blowjobs than he does drugs.
I am positive you know that for a fact.

He and Hillary should lead by example and get rid of their stupid logos and the lie of HOPE AND CHANGE

Never happen, the First will come into play and by the time that's settled Obungles will have slithered out of the WH

New Topics

Forum List

Back