Breaking: Obama Admin Plans To Ban Biker Gangs From Wearing Logos (What About Christian Biker Logos?

Is obastard going to ban red and blue too since those are gang colors?

This government is completely out of control.

It'll start with one group and trickle to the other groups and so-on and so-on. This is an attack on our Freedom of Expression. I mean not even the Ku Klux Klans logo has never been banned.

That right? What logo would that be, hood-boy?

It'll start with one group and trickle to the other groups and so-on and so-on. This is an attack on our Freedom of Expression. I mean not even the Ku Klux Klans logo has never been banned.

Oh I imagine you know, don't you?

I know a lot about the Klan, having inherited a library on the subject.
But I'm not sure I know this "logo". What's it look like?

Cons want to promote weapons (NRA) and ban gay marriage.

Obama wants to prevent gang violence

Get it? One side hates people for wanting to start a family.

The other side wants to preserve peace and prevent violence.

Oh I imagine you know, don't you?

I know a lot about the Klan, having inherited a library on the subject.
But I'm not sure I know this "logo". What's it look like?

Here it is, moron:

1024px-KKK.svg.png

I'm a bit conflicted about this.

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

But hey, they've got to have someone cut their welfare checks, right?

On one hand, I want these domestic terrorist scum out of the lives of actual human beings.

But, they do have the right to play their little sheeple games where they all dress up alike.

Like all these nutter groups, sure would be nice if we could get them to shoot at each other, harvest each other and leave the human population alone.

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

If we could only get em to kill each other exclusively we'd be in business. That goes for inner city gang bangers and drug dealing biker gangs.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

The world would be a better place if they'd all "harvest" each other.

Should the clown concentrate on cleaning up his own home town Chicago first?

Uh, in case you're talking about the president of the United States, that's really dumb.

I mean, that's REALLY dumb.

If I had a pair of dice I could probably roll your IQ.

Grade school insults don't change the fact that the president of the United States is not even remotely responsible for any city in the country.

And, its STOOOPID to say he is.

he does not have the authority the power or the right to ban gang or biker emblems. I notice he never asked to ban black gang emblems just biker gangs.

Should the clown concentrate on cleaning up his own home town Chicago first?

Uh, in case you're talking about the president of the United States, that's really dumb.

I mean, that's REALLY dumb.

If I had a pair of dice I could probably roll your IQ.

Grade school insults don't change the fact that the president of the United States is not even remotely responsible for any city in the country.

And, its STOOOPID to say he is.

To say that he has been responsible at all is REALLLY stupid.

So that idiot Mcgarrett is now supporting violent biker gangs. How perfectly right wing of him.

Add the gun nutters, hunters, nazi wannabe sheeples and every damn one of the important trailer trash welfare queens like Steve_McGarrett ShootSpeeders, Matthew

The world would be a better place if they'd all "harvest" each other.

Nah..those people are no threat to civilized society.
It's the people who actually go out and kill,rob and sell drugs that we have to worry about.

Forum List

Back