Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

We learned nothing from Dubya.

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Ya boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?

Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Yo boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?

So how many wrongs make a right in your book?

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".

Really dude? REALLY?

I am just calling out his ignorance. BOTH parties are war mongers.
I am ACTUALLY anti-war.

The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.
Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?

Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??

The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.
When has our interventions actually caused peace?

I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

:rolleyes:

Really dude? REALLY?

I am just calling out his ignorance. BOTH parties are war mongers.
I am ACTUALLY anti-war.

So an ad hominem attack was really all you had in mind.

Try again?

Bullshit. You've carved out a definite hard-rightwing stance here. Don't shit a shitter.

Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??
assad, you dumbass. I don't even know why I respond to you. You cant even read my posts correctly.
Do you remember Clinton running on wanting to overthrow the Libyan dictator? :lol:

Forum List

Back