Breaking: North American Law Center To Release Files Proving Ted Cruz Was Never A U.S. Citizen

Yo, hope you know? These are nothing more than Mini Democrat Lawyers! Same Shit Different Day!!!

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource

Christian groups are celebrating with the news that the Federal Bureau of Investigation appears to have scrubbed the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) from its hate crimes webpage, where the controversial group was listed as a resource and referred to as a partner in public outreach.

A letter to the U.S. Department of Justice, drafted by Lieutenant General (Ret.) William G. Boykin, Executive Vice President of the Family Research Council (FRC), calls such an association “completely unacceptable.”

Signed by fourteen other conservative and Christian leaders, the letter calls SPLC “a heavily politicized organization producing inaccurate and biased data on ‘hate groups’ – not hate crimes.” It accuses the SPLC of “providing findings that are not consistent with trends found in the FBI statistics.” Where the FBI has found hate crimes and hate groups declining significantly in the past ten years, SPLC claims hate groups have increased 67.3% since 2000.Where once SPLC’s hate list was reserved for groups like the Aryan Nation and the KKK, in 2010 SPLC started citing as hate groups those Christian groups that oppose same-sex marriage or believe homosexuality is not inborn, or are otherwise critical of homosexuality. Among the Christian groups targeted by SPLC was FRC.

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 70725
The North American Law Center is not the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are not the same thing. Pay attention.

Thats right- the North American Law Center has no credibility.

Poor Ted...he wouldn't have to put up with any of this if he had just sealed all of his personal records like Obama did.

LOL......but he did seal his records exactly as President Obama did.......

Couple of things....

1. Odd that "Syriusly", infamous hard-left political schill is here pitching for Ted Cruz...

2. The North American Law Center may be a group of baboons ...but these documents are real and

3. Ted Cruz was a Canadian citizen by birth up until he renounced May 14th, 2014.

4. US Law prevents him from running for president.

tumblr_nxxkfvETcW1ss4yrmo1_500.jpg

Ted-Cruz-is-in-the-US-Senate-Illegally2.jpg

Couple of things....

1. Odd that "Syriusly", infamous hard-left political schill is here pitching for Ted Cruz...

What is not odd is your disconnect from reality.

I despise Ted Cruz- if the end of the world is coming and I had to choose between Trump and Cruz to be President I would choose Trump- reluctantly and with the knowledge he would likely end up being a bad President- but not as bad as Cruz.

The difference between you and me is that I am honest and rational- while you are dishonest and delusional.

Despite Cruz being unqualified- I acknowledge he is eligible- because he was born a citizen.

Is there no limit to what Trump will do to win this ...
Nothing dirtier or slimier then American politics I guess...

Is Cruz a US Senator?
Did Cruz have to be an American citizen to be a US Senator.....
So if that's true then he should be OK to run for the President of the US...

Is Cruz a US Senator?
Yes, he is a US Senator and no it was not OK for him to be a US Senator either. He ran for the seat in 2012 and only renounced his Canadian birthright-citizenship in 2014. I think the state of TX is actually either suing or considering a lawsuit against Cruz for defrauding the voters there in 2012.

Also, the qualifications for POTUS are much more stringent than for a Senator. Because Senators can balance each other's potential sedition out; whereas the POTUS has quite a bit of singular unilateral power. Hence the unchanging requirement to not have a whit of loyalty to a foreign country. Hence "natural born" being a requirement, unflinching.

Is Cruz a US Senator?
Yes, he is a US Senator and no it was not OK for him to be a US Senator either. He ran for the seat in 2012 and only renounced his Canadian birthright-citizenship in 2014.

And why couldn't he run for Senate being a citizen of both the US and Canada?

I think the state of TX is actually either suing or considering a lawsuit against Cruz for defrauding the voters there in 2012.

The real Texas? Or the one you hallucinated for the purpose of this discussion? Because they aren't the same thing.

Have you seen a copy of his naturalization papers for the US? I haven't. I mean, they might exist but all I found was his Alberta Canada birth certificate and his renunciation of Canadian citizenship in May 2014..

Have you seen a copy of his naturalization papers for the US? I haven't. I mean, they might exist but all I found was his Alberta Canada birth certificate and his renunciation of Canadian citizenship in May 2014..

As a mother who was a US citizen, Cruz would be a citizen at birth. Why then would he need 'naturalization paperwork' if he were a citizen at birth?

whats the point in doing so? even if he isnt nothing will happen just as they arent doing anything about Obozo.

Forum List

Back