Breaking - NO demonstrations occurring....

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
in Libya when our ambassador was murdered.

The WH is refusing all questions claiming the FBI has an ongoing investigation. Direct all questions to the DOJ.....and they're not talking.

Subject to updates and corrections as this is unfolding.

Last edited:
Updates and corrections! You know anyone capable of giving an update or correction is going to be muzzled. Of all the lies the evil and failed obama regime has come up with this is the most damning.

Updates and corrections! You know anyone capable of giving an update or correction is going to be muzzled. Of all the lies the evil and failed obama regime has come up with this is the most damning.
Katz - I didn't mean the newscaster.....

"would" be providing updates from their sources. I meant "I" would provide updates on anything new I heard on this story. There may be no additional details on this story but sure as hell it's got the WH circling the wagons.

The State Dept is about to issue a statement on this story - FoxNews.

Last edited:

"would" be providing updates from their sources. I meant "I" would provide updates on anything new I heard on this story. There may be no additional details on this story but sure as hell it's got the WH circling the wagons.

The supposed movie that sparked all this was reported uploaded to you tube two months ago.

The supposed movie that sparked all this was reported uploaded to you tube two months ago.
I've also heard an unconfirmed report...

of "rumors" of an attack on the Benghazi compound being in the works as long as two months ago. Perhaps the "non-actionable" intel reported by the WH? Yet they were aware, or should have been, that this temporary compound was almost totally defenseless. Was there even one word of warning or caution issued to Chris Stevens? Was the date 9/11 totally irrelevant to those in charge?

I've also heard an unconfirmed report...

of "rumors" of an attack on the Benghazi compound being in the works as long as two months ago. Perhaps the "non-actionable" intel reported by the WH? Yet they were aware, or should have been, that this temporary compound was almost totally defenseless. Was there even one word of warning or caution issued to Chris Stevens? Was the date 9/11 totally irrelevant to those in charge?

Start here
The man behind the anti-Muslim movie Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - YouTube

Forum List

Back