Breaking ... No, Crushing!

Who gives a fuck about New York?
We know all the liberal scumbags and poster children for diversity are going to vote democrat.

NY will go to HItlery after all they don't care that she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

She's a Dem. That's all they need to know and vote for.

The pity of this is New York is a mostly conservative state. All rural. You have to take a look at the counties. I used to live just north in Ontario and I can tell you these poor souls are just driven out of their minds by the urban centers.

It's a wonderous state. It gets labelled crazy only because most don't understand that there is a whole world of really good solid New Yorkers out there outside of the cities.

Upstate NY is conservative, but 2/3 of the voters are in NY/LI

Vacant land does not vote....people do

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
I don't think that's possible.

These polls are total fantasy land.
Really? How did that line work out in 2012
it's not 2012

No, Romney was doing much better than Trump at this point in 2012.

On this date in 2012 the Romney nomination was 15 days away.

I'd love to see true polling. PPP and Q I'm down to. I don't want to be a cheerleader in a poll. I want to know what's going on and where. These skewed polls do candidates a disservice.
and like i said intended to discourage voters from voting.

You know they really do. If polls show and I just went thru this up here that one candidate is so far ahead well bloody hell, the volunteers dried up, the donors dried up because of the pollsters showing that this poor candidate was sooooooooooooo far ahead.

He lost. Because of the pollsters. Everyone just thought well heck he's running away with it. Poor son of a gun.
Losin' Donald is behind not because the pollsters are picking on him but because his horrible campaign is catching up with him

When EVERY poll is telling the same story, you need to pull your head from the sand

Well I'm sure the polls showed Dewey winning and guess what??

He lost.

I've never been a believer in polls. To many variables to take any of them seriously.

Well I'm sure the polls showed Dewey winning and guess what??

He lost.

I've never been a believer in polls. To many variables to take any of them seriously.

During the primaries, it seemed Donald Trump spent a lot of each press conference discussing each days polls and how he was ahead and how his opponents were doing so badly

Now that he is Losin' Donald we are told that polls should not be taken seriously

Forum List

Back