Breaking news...

Anyone not in the military who would accept a job in Afganistan....

Yes sorry for their families, but not so much for the "victims".

Thats just awful, no matter what they dont deserve to be blown up in such a manner.

did I say they deserved to be blown up? Few do deserve it.
I just say they amde their decision to go there knowing the risks and they are responsible for their own actions.
They are not military persons ordered to go there or leavenworth.

What asinine logic...

Do you feel sorry for the victims of plane crashes? They assume the risk of going up into a big metal object...

How about the victims of automobile accidents? Risk is assumed when entering the highway...

did I say they deserved to be blown up? Few do deserve it.
I just say they amde their decision to go there knowing the risks and they are responsible for their own actions.
They are not military persons ordered to go there or leavenworth.

Shameless cop out. Either have the balls to stand by what you say, or shut the fuck up. Id go into more detail over your back peddling, but its easier to just call you a little bitch.

A man might apologize and freely admit his error.

But some people are not men.

Apologize? Who has been harmed by my posts here?

If there are any family members on here I do sincerely apologize.
The rest of you "who can be the most outraged" can stuff it.
In a respectful manner of course.

You're areal piece of work there pal....a real piece of work. Not only are you fast becoming the board's ignoramus but your lack of any indication of intelligence is downright embarrassing. Why don't you just read for a while and quit typing the first idiotic statement that pops into your pointy little head.

Now since you appear to be a dupe...let me explain to you why there are MORALE WELFARE AND RECREATION employees in Afghanistan.
After a few weeks in the field whacking bad guys the soldiers need a break...like internet services, a gym, telephone centers and an AFEES to buy some junk food and grab a hard earned beer or 2.

Now it would be best to shut your pie hole for a while and try to learn something.

I would like to know who the FUCK is posrepping you and what they're smoking???

I have never recieved notification of being repped.

They knew the job risks when they accepted the job, unlike the child that has a bomb fall into it's home.
Quit your faux outrage and let them accept personal responsibility for their decisions.

Exactly who the fuck do you think you are to decide whether or not others feel genuine outrage. Just as soon as I have spread some rep, I shall come back and neg rep your ass again, you fucking asshole.

You clearly have absolutely no concept of the role of civilians in these situations and instead of acknowledging that and finding out, you decide they are responsible for their own deaths and further decide that the rest of us are not geniune.

You are a disgrace to your country, you stupid fucking little maggot.

You're areal piece of work there pal....a real piece of work. Not only are you fast becoming the board's ignoramus but your lack of any indication of intelligence is downright embarrassing. Why don't you just read for a while and quit typing the first idiotic statement that pops into your pointy little head.

Now since you appear to be a dupe...let me explain to you why there are MORALE WELFARE AND RECREATION employees in Afghanistan.
After a few weeks in the field whacking bad guys the soldiers need a break...like internet services, a gym, telephone centers and an AFEES to buy some junk food and grab a hard earned beer or 2.

Now it would be best to shut your pie hole for a while and try to learn something.

They knew the job risks when they accepted the job, unlike the child that has a bomb fall into it's home.
Quit your faux outrage and let them accept personal responsibility for their decisions.

Exactly who the fuck do you think you are to decide whether or not others feel genuine outrage. Just as soon as I have spread some rep, I shall come back and neg rep your ass again, you fucking asshole.

You clearly have absolutely no concept of the role of civilians in these situations and instead of acknowledging that and finding out, you decide they are responsible for their own deaths and further decide that the rest of us are not geniune.

You are a disgrace to your country, you stupid fucking little maggot.
___

What she said...

Jeesh...get a grip people.

I feel sorry for them, but not as sorry as I'd feel for people that didn't take a risky job by choice and got blown up.

This thread is like Lord of the Flies.

:cuckoo:

I'm not sure if you are or are not getting your point across because I'm not sure if I really see your point but that aside your initial post was heartless, cruel and beyond distasteful.

I'm not sure if you are or are not getting your point across because I'm not sure if I really see your point but that aside your initial post was heartless, cruel and beyond distasteful.

and actually harmed who on here?

what a bunch of prima donnas

Perhaps I am the one who should be apologized to?

I voiced an opinion and got slammed with child molestor grade insults.

Last edited:

I feel sorry for them, but not as sorry as I'd feel for people that didn't take a risky job by choice and got blown up.

How would you feel about coal miners who got trapped in a collapse and suffocated?

They took a risky job didn't they?

I still think hoping for an American president to fail is a much worse thing to say.

How many here have done that?

It was the avitar that did it.

That subconcious can be a bear.

Have fun and loosen up.

Fuck you, asshole. No one is the slightest bid impressed by your pathetic bravado. Some of us take the deaths of those who are supporting our military kind of seriously. I'm not surprised that someone as pathetic as you doesn't understand it.

How would you feel about coal miners who got trapped in a collapse and suffocated?

I recall how you all mourned so much when about the chinese coal mine disaster?
Well just pick one actually.

Probably the same...sorry for them but not as sorry as I'd feel for people that didn't take a risky job by choice and get blown up.

It was the avitar that did it.

That subconcious can be a bear.

Have fun and loosen up.

Fuck you, asshole. No one is the slightest bid impressed by your pathetic bravado. Some of us take the deaths of those who are supporting our military kind of seriously. I'm not surprised that someone as pathetic as you doesn't understand it.

Actually I don't think we should even have contractors in combat zones. It would seem that I support them more than you do.

and actually harmed who on here?

what a bunch of prima donnas

There is only one other person on this board that I consider a heartless, dickheaded asshole but now I see you have decided to join that exclusive club. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but I see now it's a constant state for you. Talk about a prima donna, look in the fucking mirror! Sick bastard.

Forum List

Back