Breaking news...

Ive know USC for years and he is a fine human being who I would also like to say has predicted nearly everything that has happened to this country absolutely correctly fro years now.

You guys just wear on even a good mans soul with your partisanship .

This thread is neither partisan or merits disrespect from usc....this post is about respecting the fact that we not only have soldiers in harms way but MWR civilians who serve them in country's all over the world for pennies compared to what the average contractor gets paid. Perhaps you should call him and have him clarify his remarks....like what is so bad about having a place where our troops can unwind while they're trying to make heads or tails out of the last op they were on.

Last edited:
These threads take on a life of their own, Dogbert, you might want to step aside.

Step aside? I have been around a long time Meister and I know full well about how these threads get when such comments are made. Which is why I'm asking everyone to take it to a different thread. Simply sitting there, saying "it is what it is" is no excuse.

More details about the incident:

8 U.S. deaths at military base in Afghanistan - CNN.com

These threads take on a life of their own, Dogbert, you might want to step aside.

Step aside? I have been around a long time Meister and I know full well about how these threads get when such comments are made. Which is why I'm asking everyone to take it to a different thread. Simply sitting there, saying "it is what it is" is no excuse.

More details about the incident:

8 U.S. deaths at military base in Afghanistan - CNN.com

Obviously, you aren't handling it very well. Why go after the people that are calling out UScitizen? Why aren't you calling out UScitizen and tell him to take it to another thread? Oh yeah, he's on "YOUR TEAM". Grow up....:eusa_whistle:

Obviously, you aren't handling it very well. Why go after the people that are calling out UScitizen? Why aren't you calling out UScitizen and tell him to take it to another thread? Oh yeah, he's on "YOUR TEAM". Grow up....:eusa_whistle:

"My team"? I don't have a team. I'm not going after the people that are calling out UScitizen. I'm simply saying don't let the inappropriate comments take away from this incident which people are allowing. You yourself came into this thread not commenting on the incident but rather citizen's comments. I have already twice now said UScitizen's comments were wrong. However, you care not to read that part as you think I'm conducting some personal war on you.

However, if you want to act like a immature brat, be my guest.

Last edited:

"My team"? I don't have a team. I'm not going after the people that are calling out UScitizen. I'm simply saying don't let the inappropriate comments take away from this incident which people are allowing. You yourself came into this thread not commenting on the incident but rather citizen's comments. I have already twice now said UScitizen's comments were wrong. However, you care not to read that part as you think I'm conducting some personal war on you.

However, if you want to act like a immature brat, be my guest.

I came on this post to read about it.....and came across with UScitizen's dispicable post. Trust me dogbert you do have a team...... and you are as partisan as the rest of us.
Like I said....don't like it, might want to step aside.

I came on this post to read about it.....and came across with UScitizen's dispicable post. Trust me dogbert you do have a team...... and you are as partisan as the rest of us.
Like I said....don't like it, might want to step aside.

And which did you care more about to comment on? :eusa_eh:

I don't consider myself partisan as I can't stand either side more and more as I grow older. You may like to continue your hanging in this thread without complaint, but that's not going to happen. You have shown where you stand on this issue, and that speaks enough for itself.

By the way? This is the only team I have. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM&feature=related[/ame]

You can have the last word on the subject, I'm not going to be posting in this thread any longer about it. If you want to complain further, feel free to pm me.

In more details about the incident now:

8 Americans reported killed in Afghanistan - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

Khost, on the Pakistani border, is one of the areas of Afghanistan where the Taliban insurgency is strongest, and most foreigners there are troops or working under military protection.

In late September a suicide bomber rammed a car into a military convoy of foreign forces there, killing one American.

Last edited:
Ive know USC for years and he is a fine human being who I would also like to say has predicted nearly everything that has happened to this country absolutely correctly fro years now.

You guys just wear on even a good mans soul with your partisanship .

This thread is neither partisan or merits disrespect from usc....this post is about respecting the fact that we not only have soldiers in harms way but MWR civilians who serve them in country's all over the world for pennies compared to what the average contractor gets paid. Perhaps you should call him and have him clarify his remarks....like what is so bad about having a place where our troops can unwind while they're trying to make heads or tails out of the last op they were on.

Many of those in the theater of Iraq and Afganistan in the past have been opportunists like blackwater and KBR who did NOT help or enlisted people.

I think it was knee jerk from USC and in fact very unlike him.

I realize he is human and there fore dont expect him to reflexct perfection at every milisecond.

I have know him for years and think he is one of the finest people I have been arround on the internets. This little blip on his screen will not change that.

Anyone not in the military who would accept a job in Afganistan....

Yes sorry for their families, but not so much for the "victims".

You're areal piece of work there pal....a real piece of work. Not only are you fast becoming the board's ignoramus but your lack of any indication of intelligence is downright embarrassing. Why don't you just read for a while and quit typing the first idiotic statement that pops into your pointy little head.

Now since you appear to be a dupe...let me explain to you why there are MORALE WELFARE AND RECREATION employees in Afghanistan.
After a few weeks in the field whacking bad guys the soldiers need a break...like internet services, a gym, telephone centers and an AFEES to buy some junk food and grab a hard earned beer or 2.

Now it would be best to shut your pie hole for a while and try to learn something.

I would like to know who the FUCK is posrepping you and what they're smoking???

I have never recieved notification of being repped.

They knew the job risks when they accepted the job, unlike the child that has a bomb fall into it's home.
Quit your faux outrage and let them accept personal responsibility for their decisions.

Last edited:

Thats just awful, no matter what they dont deserve to be blown up in such a manner.

did I say they deserved to be blown up? Few do deserve it.
I just say they amde their decision to go there knowing the risks and they are responsible for their own actions.
They are not military persons ordered to go there or leavenworth.

By the way, can we keep the topic on this sad incident and not the inappropriate comments of uscitizen? I'm sure you all can find a place to have the hanging somewhere else on the board.

Edit: The majority of the comments in this thread have been about the comments and not the incident.

Good job of trolling huh?

I knew between my new avitar and my post...

Thats just awful, no matter what they dont deserve to be blown up in such a manner.

I just say they amde their decision to go there knowing the risks and they are responsible for their own actions.

I did say juvenile, didn't I?

Shameless cop out. Either have the balls to stand by what you say, or shut the fuck up. Id go into more detail over your back peddling, but its easier to just call you a little bitch.

Shameless cop out. Either have the balls to stand by what you say, or shut the fuck up. Id go into more detail over your back peddling, but its easier to just call you a little bitch.

Sure thing "Godboy"

These who can be more aggrieved than another threads are great.

A man might apologize and freely admit his error.

But some people are not men.

If some one doesnt deserve to be blown up why would you make the comment about them that you did? The military members that join up and go to war also know the risks. Do you not feel sorry when a police officer or a firefighter gets killed performing the risky jobs that they have taken? Or when someone who takes a job in a bad U.S. neighborhood gets killed?

Forum List

Back