Breaking news...

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
8 U.S. civilians killed in a suicide bomb attack in Khost Afghanistan. Details still forthcoming or may change.

May God bless their souls and their families.

Last edited:
Anyone not in the military who would accept a job in Afganistan....

Yes sorry for their families, but not so much for the "victims".

Have a neg rep for your judgemental attitude and lack of compassion. You are a pathetic individual, and I am certain that the families involved would prefer not to have the sympathy of someone so lacking in compasssion for the dead. Asshole.

So you're only an innocent civillian and a victim if you're killed by the US Military, but if you're a US civilian and killed by radicals, you're not a 'victim'? You're an idiot.

You're areal piece of work there pal....a real piece of work. Not only are you fast becoming the board's ignoramus but your lack of any indication of intelligence is downright embarrassing. Why don't you just read for a while and quit typing the first idiotic statement that pops into your pointy little head.

Now since you appear to be a dupe...let me explain to you why there are MORALE WELFARE AND RECREATION employees in Afghanistan.
After a few weeks in the field whacking bad guys the soldiers need a break...like internet services, a gym, telephone centers and an AFEES to buy some junk food and grab a hard earned beer or 2.

Now it would be best to shut your pie hole for a while and try to learn something.

I would like to know who the FUCK is posrepping you and what they're smoking???

Last edited:

You're areal piece of work there pal....a real piece of work. Not only are you fast becoming the boards ignoramus but your lack of any indication of intelligence is downright embarrassing. Why don't you just read for a while and quit typing the first idiotic statement that pops into your pointy little head.

Now since you appear to be a dupe...let me explain to you why there are MORAL WELFARE AND RECREATION employees in Afghanistan.
After a few weeks in the field whacking bad guys the soldiers need a break...like internet services, a gym, telephone centers and an AFEES to buy some junk food and grab a hard earned beer or 2.

Now it would be best to shut your pie hole for a while and try to learn something.

I would like to know who the FUCK is posrepping you and what they're smoking???

Can I just add.... without those civilians who do this kind of work... the families of those serving their country would have a far harder time of it.

USCitizen is an assclown and deserves the neg rep I gave him.

Ive know USC for years and he is a fine human being who I would also like to say has predicted nearly everything that has happened to this country absolutely correctly fro years now.

You guys just wear on even a good mans soul with your partisanship .

My prayers are with the families. Another eight people who's time came too soon.

Have a neg rep for your judgemental attitude and lack of compassion. You are a pathetic individual, and I am certain that the families involved would prefer not to have the sympathy of someone so lacking in compasssion for the dead. Asshole.

Ditto CG, and I have friends right now in Baghdad and Afghanistan, yes they are US Civilians who left their 'comfort zones' to serve the rest of us here in the USA and for those in other countries, that these maniacs will get around to them in due time if not stopped. I have nothing but pure respect for those civilians and all the troops who are in harms way.

My condolences to the families of those 8 civilians.

By the way, can we keep the topic on this sad incident and not the inappropriate comments of uscitizen? I'm sure you all can find a place to have the hanging somewhere else on the board.

Edit: The majority of the comments in this thread have been about the comments and not the incident.

Last edited:
Ive know USC for years and he is a fine human being who I would also like to say has predicted nearly everything that has happened to this country absolutely correctly fro years now.

You guys just wear on even a good mans soul with your partisanship .

You can hardly call me partisan, I pos repped your post and I NEVER agree with you, EVER. Ordinarily, I would not neg rep just because I disagree but for USCitizen to infer he feels no sympathy toward those who died is simply horrific. He has no idea of the circumstances of those who take civilian jobs in war zones and obviously has no idea of the vital role they play. Without those civilians people like me - and many others - would not be able to keep in touch with our loved ones. Anyone who doesn't understand that value has no right to post any comment about their deaths.

Forum List

Back