Breaking News!!

D

Dis

This is of the utmost importance!!!

They make Snuggies with SKULLS now!!

:rock::rock::rock::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

61QFMK6SQ4L.jpg

And Soylent Green is made out of people. I don't see your point.

It is just an example of corporate greed which drives these companies to produce there highly sought-after products out of human remains.

As a design or do you wear one over your head?

Someone gave me one of those one Christmas and it was so bulky, I felt trapped. First thing I did was trip over it, and that was that. The fabric didn't even make for good cleaning rags.

I'm sorry, but I found this whole thread/post to be highly amusing. Hilarious!!! You must have a sense of humor to announce something like this, lol.:clap2:

We ALL have a sense of humor just before a holiday. Wait 'till Black Friday, though.
:meow: :up_yours: :anj_stfu: :whip: :poke: :9: :Boom2::blowup:

Watching people scramble like roaches on Black Friday is actually a riot. In fact, I smiled as I wrapped my last Christmas gift YESTERDAY. :lol:

There is NOTHING that has a big enough savings to cause me to join that fray. The peace of mind knowing I'm finished, and that I can just do/go where *I* want, and if the line is too long, I can just leave cuz I don't need it is worth more than gold.

Watching people scramble like roaches on Black Friday is actually a riot. In fact, I smiled as I wrapped my last Christmas gift YESTERDAY. :lol:

There is NOTHING that has a big enough savings to cause me to join that fray. The peace of mind knowing I'm finished, and that I can just do/go where *I* want, and if the line is too long, I can just leave cuz I don't need it is worth more than gold.

You are SO my hero. Not sure you're the wind beneath my wings yet, but definitely my hero. :bowdown:

Forum List

Back