Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.
Yeah.....he'd look much-less-guilty, in some other state.

eusa_doh.gif

Well, he is not in the state.

Uh-oh!

Anyway, the only path to clear the poisonous political atmosphere is to try him.

Of course, this does not say he is innocent or guilty. But it should diffuse much of the race baiting by the media while meeting the public demand that Zimmerman should be arrested.

Unfortunately, this has gone on long enough to cause some peculiar behavior among many retro-black activists. I wonder what they will do in the coming months.

Last edited:
I wonder if he's going to turn himself in, or are we going to have to go on a manhunt?

BTW, it looks like the charges are going to be manslaughter.

Even if he fled the country his supporters will never admit to him being guilty.

If he left the country at all (big if) -- perhaps it had something to do with the wanted dead of alive poster put out on him by the New Black Panther Party.

If he left the jurisdiction, at all, perhaps it was due to that and due to the fact that he was perfectly free to do so at the time.

IF he left at all, perhaps he will willingly come back at this point IF he is to be charged.

I'll make a wild guess. Half of the people will be happy and half will be pissed off. ( not counting the ones we don't care of course )

Even if he fled the country his supporters will never admit to him being guilty.

If he left the country at all (big if) -- perhaps it had something to do with the wanted dead of alive poster put out on him by the New Black Panther Party.

If he left the jurisdiction, at all, perhaps it was due to that and due to the fact that he was perfectly free to do so at the time.

IF he left at all, perhaps he will willingly come back at this point IF he is to be charged.

Good points, he was well within his rights to go anywhere he wanted to go and that's with or without that "bounty" put on him.

He's probably stupid enough to try to escape by hiding in the backseat of a white Ford Bronco with a friend in the driver's seat.

He had no business patrolling that apartment complex with a gun in his hand. He is obviously a stupid idiot who is not smart enough to own fire arms. And now he's going to pay for it.

There is already a thread on this in the proper forum dipshit. How many times have you read the stickied post FOR THE LOVE OF GOD before it sinks into your thick useless skull?

Good luck with finding him guilty...

What are they going to charge him with? involuntary manslaughter?

When he is found not guilty the blacks will go bananas...

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

As it should be for the circumstances of a dead unarmed teenager and his killer.

This doesn't mean guilt or innocence, only that there is a reasonable chance of an indictment given the evidence if a crime occurred or not. I'd say a DEAD unarmed teenager qualifies as sufficient evidence that a crime occurred, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back