Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

I read this too. This:

Police said Hoare's death at his home in England was not considered to be suspicious, according to Britain's Press Association news agency.

Seems like a spin imo...just too coincidental.

Who knows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eh?

I read this too. This:

Police said Hoare's death at his home in England was not considered to be suspicious, according to Britain's Press Association news agency.

Maybe he was a journalist with a conscience?

What's that have to do with his death "not suspicious"?

Meaning, the odds that he died right after this scandal came out raises some eyebrows.

I would hope most journalists have a conscience.

so dead reporters and Cops who say its nothing even though cops have been paid off and had to resign in this scandal mean nothing.

Jesus some people are partisan block heads

I read this too. This:

Maybe he was a journalist with a conscience?

What's that have to do with his death "not suspicious"?

Meaning, the odds that he died right after this scandal came out raises some eyebrows.

I would hope most journalists have a conscience.

I would hope that too. However, experience tells me differently.

It didn't happen 'right after the scandal came out', the scandal has been bubbling in the UK for several years... it is only 'news' to Americans.

However, perhaps - with what has happened over the past few days - with decent, hard working, experienced police officers being forced to resign over nothing more than speculation, perhaps he regretted his actions.

The officer who resigned today, AC Yates.... was Britain's top counter-terrorism officer. Britain is not as safe this evening as it was this morning.

What? No Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation?

Brit scandals just ain't what they used to be.

They will dismiss anything in the name of the right wing failed ideas.

Murdoc must be incapable of any wrong doing.

He agrees with their historically failed ideas

Forum List

Back