Breaking News: Trumps own mother will not vote for him

Democrats are delighted that the Republicans chose Trump. The loudmouth narcissist shows us what Republicans are truly like and so Hillary Clinton is a shoe-in for President.

Democrats are delighted that the Republicans chose Trump. The loudmouth narcissist shows us what Republicans are truly like and so Hillary Clinton is a shoe-in for President.

do you believe that most republicans are "like Trump" in
style and personality?

I'll take being a loudmouth narcissist over being a dishonest crook any day of the week.

I'll take being a loudmouth narcissist over being a dishonest crook any day of the week.
There is a place for you at Trump University where you can learn to swindle people out of their life savings

Yeah, your posting in obnoxious boldface makes that obvious.

Forum List

Back