Breaking news: Trump resigning! Mueller finds Russian bribe money!

Think your take on the right is off.....correct position is there was no collusion ergo you cant and wont find it

So, you simply do not believe that Donald Trump Jr met with Natalia Veselnitskya in order to obtain assistance from the Russian government?
He admitted he met her under false pretenses.....she lied....try to keep up

Meeting Veselnitskaya is an act of collusion. Any attempt to claim otherwise is, exactly like I said, trying to reclassify a rose as a small tree. Thank you for confirming my point.

Think your take on the right is off.....correct position is there was no collusion ergo you cant and wont find it

So, you simply do not believe that Donald Trump Jr met with Natalia Veselnitskya in order to obtain assistance from the Russian government?

Meeting Veselnitskaya is an act of collusion. Any attempt to claim otherwise is, exactly like I said, trying to reclassify a rose as a small tree. Thank you for confirming my point.
No more than meeting an Ambassador. He wasn't there for anything to do with the campaign....why it didnt go anywhere....duh

Willful ignorance that certainly would be followed by the "massaging" of Junior's message about how that meeting was all about "adopted children" ;-)

Whatever it was about, it was not illegal. Hillary and the DNC paid millions to obtain information from the Russians, and that was not illegal either. What they did with that information, may very well be illegal.

A presidential candidate colluding with allies in the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department and the FBI, to validate a fake dossier to dump on the opposing candidate is a crime.

Maybe you should tell that to Mueller. He can't find anything, I'm sure he'd appreciate your exclusive info.

Bullcrap! Collusion requires the two of them to agree to work together toward a common goal. Even that is not illegal, unless the goal is illegal.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal–but always secretive–to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

Trump admitted today that he does indeed have small hands

Meeting someone under false pretenses, and then lying about it is not a crime. It is not collusion in any form of the term.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal–but always secretive–to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

Trump admitted today that he has no intention of building a wall

He knew how gullible his followers are

Collusion requires the two of them to agree to work together toward a common goal.

One person says "Let's meet so I can give you aide from the Russian government." The second person agrees. That's working together.

Even that is not illegal, unless the goal is illegal.

Working with a foreign government to get elected is treason.

Once again another person proves my point. Trying to thread the needle and splice inflection to turn lies into questions. Any which way you slice it, the Trump campaign was given an offer to receive aid from the Russian government, and the campaign jumped at the chance. It does not matter whether we believe the official explanation that Don Jr. was too stupid to recognize a thinly veiled overture.

Whatever it was about, it was not illegal. Hillary and the DNC paid millions to obtain information from the Russians, and that was not illegal either. What they did with that information, may very well be illegal.

A presidential candidate colluding with allies in the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department and the FBI, to validate a fake dossier to dump on the opposing candidate is a crime.

The Hillary card only works on Trumplings. Save your breath.

Meeting her is more indicative of intent to collude. Hiding it also points to probable illegal activity.

There's more to it, but the attempts to hide what happened may also constitute certain illegal acts.

Forum List

Back