Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

Well done Mr Trump. Have nothing but praise for this move!
Trump supporters always praise Donald Trump for firing people he hires, for doing what everyone knew they would do. Bolton has always been a hawk. Now Trump fires him for being a hawk.

Donald Trump was elected by citizens who agreed with his vision of America. Those of us who voted for him expect him to have staff that shares his vision and, consequentially, disagrees with yours
Maybe he should have had "all the best people" in line, ready to go in the first place and not off the cuff. A total shit show.

its about time, I have no idea why he hired him in the first place.
If Trump wanted to play with the minds of the Democrats and the Never Trumpers, he should offer the position to Tulsi Gabbard. She would be excellent in that position

This President doesn’t want advisors, he wants myrmidons.

huUTKUs.jpg

Wait for it....

I am glad Trump fired Bolton....

I am also excited to see those same Trumpers who tried to justify the Bolton hiring -- now all pretend they were against him being hired all along....

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!
I'm surprised to hear that about John Bolton. Do you have a link, please?

It's total idiocy to continue to offer the explanation that the President should have those who share his views every time he fires someone.

There is a very simple way to ensure he will find people who share his views. It's called vetting and it's an invaluable process.

Trump supporters always praise Donald Trump for firing people he hires, for doing what everyone knew they would do. Bolton has always been a hawk. Now Trump fires him for being a hawk.
But when he took the job he promised to support the President's agenda, not his own. Many people doubted that he could, being so passionate and strong minded as he is about national security issues. Bolton, like so many other patriotic Americans, Matti for example, still see the US as eh leader of the free world it was during and after WWII and during the Cold War, but the world has changed, and President Trump is steering US away from the past and into a mode that recognizes the changed realities in the world and emphasizes the welfare of Americans. Bolton, wedded to his vision of the US past glories, simply didn't fit in.

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!
I'm surprised to hear that about John Bolton. Do you have a link, please?

upload_2019-9-10_10-19-36.png

Report: Bolton Resigns Over Leaks to Press, In Addition to War Advocacy

But when he took the job he promised to support the President's agenda, not his own. Many people doubted that he could, being so passionate and strong minded as he is about national security issues. Bolton, like so many other patriotic Americans, Matti for example, still see the US as eh leader of the free world it was during and after WWII and during the Cold War, but the world has changed, and President Trump is steering US away from the past and into a mode that recognizes the changed realities in the world and emphasizes the welfare of Americans. Bolton, wedded to his vision of the US past glories, simply didn't fit in.

He was in for a year and a few months, last a lot longer than Flynn.

"Vetting" = how the cowardly closeted compromised former Cocksucker in Chief decided to hire ERIC HOLDER and LORETTA LYNCH....

How did they "vet?"

LOL!!!

Both are completely bigoted kleptocrats with no integrity, no patriotism to America, and no qualifications for the position they were appointed to...

Glad Bolton is out. Funny but not surprising that there are 3 different stories about how it went down. Can anything get done in an honest way in this admin?! The circus continues. Maga

Forum List

Back