Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

The constant upheaval is the problem not whether one block of voters didn't like Bolton when he was appointed and now doesn't like that he's out.

Who doesn't like that he is out?

I was referring to the comments on this thread claiming that liberals complained when Bolton was appointed and now they are complaining he is out.

It's not my personal claim but a point I'm making regarding that claim.

I'm no fan of Trump but I support this big time. Will his replacement be better? I don't know but I'm not sure how they could be worse.

One does need to note though, he did originally bring him on.

UjFk5qO.jpg

The constant upheaval is the problem not whether one block of voters didn't like Bolton when he was appointed and now doesn't like that he's out.

I was referring to the comments on this thread claiming that liberals complained when Bolton was appointed and now they are complaining he is out.

But they aren't. Those who never wanted him appointed are all happy he is gone.

Which is a total B.S. claim. It's nothing but a cover for another Trump failure.

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Oh wait Obana failed also.

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

Chaos? Does anyone even remember the name of Obama's U.N. ambassador? CNn is so desperate that it creates a fake spy story probably based on foreign propaganda.

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread
President Trump is a powerful beacon of hope in the world. He's a Divine Leader.

trump-hair-sharpie.jpg

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).
Trump is doing an excellent job as president. Bolton is just saving grace so he can get a job at MSNBC.

Which is a total B.S. claim. It's nothing but a cover for another Trump failure.

Wha?!

I have no idea what you are talking about. FACT: There are several comments posted on this thread in which the poster states that the liberals were bitching when bolton was appointed and now they're bitching that he was fired.

I was pointing out what I thought was the real issue which isn't about who was appointed and who was fired but the constant upheaval in this administration. There doesn't seem to be any stability within this Administration, imo.

You don't have to agree with the point I was making but it's NOT BS because it's my perspective and my opinion.

Donald Trump was elected by citizens who agreed with his vision of America. Those of us who voted for him expect him to have staff that shares his vision and, consequentially, disagrees with yours

Wha?!

I have no idea what you are talking about. FACT: There are several comments posted on this thread in which the poster states that the liberals were bitching when bolton was appointed and now their bitching that he was fired.

I was pointing out what I thought was the real issue which isn't about who was appointed and who was fired but the constant upheaval in this administration. There doesn't seem to be any stability within this Administration, imo.

You don't have to agree with the point I was making but it's NOT BS because it's my perspective and my opinion.

I said the idea that anyone is upset he was fired was B.S.

Wha?!

I have no idea what you are talking about. FACT: There are several comments posted on this thread in which the poster states that the liberals were bitching when bolton was appointed and now their bitching that he was fired.

I said the idea that anyone is upset he was fired was B.S.

Oh.....I misunderstood your comment. apologies

Those of us who voted for him expect him to have staff that shares his vision

Translation - the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel until Fraud Jesus floats down from the clouds... which will happen "soon...."

Forum List

Back