Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

John Bolton Was Fired For Giving Trump Sane Advice
Bolton’s firing isn’t a surprise. Anyone who tells Trump no or disagrees with him soon finds themselves on the way out the door. John Bolton was considered a radical right-wing hawk during the Iraq war, but in the Trump administration, he was the sane guy who was trying to get Trump to be a successful international negotiator. Bolton was right. Trump shouldn’t be giving away everything while getting nothing in return.

It isn’t a shock that Bolton is gone a day after Trump’s 9/11 surprise summit with the Taliban at Camp David fell apart.

Bolton wasn’t pro-Taliban enough. By the way, the Taliban still has a relationship with al-Qaeda, and Trump was going to invite them to the US, so he is out of a job.

Trump rejects all sanity, and if one tries to check him with sane advice, he will fire you.

Trump Fired John Bolton For Not Being Pro-Taliban Enough
Bullshit.
This is just an another attempt by our corrupt media to paint Trump as a loon when in fact Trump fired Bolton for reasons they themselves pointed out when he hired the guy.

Why didn't Trump listen?
why can't the left give him credit for coming around before a war was started?

If it was one thing you could. It's a pattern.
i would agree it's a pattern. on both sides. we need to break out of this pattern and using "but they make us do it" is 2nd grade bullshit.

I don't disagree that there are problems on both sides but this topic is about Trump.

Bullshit.
This is just an another attempt by our corrupt media to paint Trump as a loon when in fact Trump fired Bolton for reasons they themselves pointed out when he hired the guy.

Why didn't Trump listen?

i would agree it's a pattern. on both sides. we need to break out of this pattern and using "but they make us do it" is 2nd grade bullshit.

I don't disagree that there are problems on both sides but this topic is about Trump.
fine. it's about trump firing bolton. was it or was it not a good move? if you want to get mad at moving the topic around, you move it to HIRING trump so you could bash him. if you don't want us jumpin around, stop doing it too.

Why didn't Trump listen?

fine. it's about trump firing bolton. was it or was it not a good move? if you want to get mad at moving the topic around, you move it to HIRING trump so you could bash him. if you don't want us jumpin around, stop doing it too.

If he doesn't make the idiotic move in hiring him, he does not end up having to accept his resignation. Remember, Trump only hires the best.

To learn from a mistake you have to look at how we got there.

If he doesn't make the idiotic move in hiring him, he does not end up having to accept his resignation. Remember, Trump only hires the best.

except that wasn't my point. you "dinged" me cause i went "off topic" and great. let's stay on topic. the topic is trump FIRING bolton, not hiring him. if you're going to jump around, great. don't get mad when i or others do it.

except that wasn't my point. you "dinged" me cause i went "off topic" and great. let's stay on topic. the topic is trump FIRING bolton, not hiring him. if you're going to jump around, great. don't get mad when i or others do it.

I addressed that. If the problem is Trump accepting Bolton's resignation one has to understand how we go to that point and that has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Long story short, President Trump drained the Swamp of a Swamp rat the other day. Get over it already!

I addressed that. If the problem is Trump accepting Bolton's resignation one has to understand how we go to that point and that has nothing to do with the Democrats.
and i addressed that if you can take 1 step back to get where you want to be vs. "stay on topic" i can take 2-3 MORE steps back to show you why that isn't helping.

you keep using tactics and techniques that give you what YOU want, but won't allow someone else to do the same. at least that's how it comes across. IMHO, *this* is how we got so divided.

"do as i say, not as i do" and wham, you get trump as a president.

and i addressed that if you can take 1 step back to get where you want to be vs. "stay on topic" i can take 2-3 MORE steps back to show you why that isn't helping.

you keep using tactics and techniques that give you what YOU want, but won't allow someone else to do the same. at least that's how it comes across. IMHO, *this* is how we got so divided.

Defend Trump's hiring of Bolton. You aren't going to get anywhere with that.

who said i was defending the hiring? you just seem to not want to follow my entire stance and just lob out bullshit vs going back to look.

it was stupid of trump to hire him. i've said this. feel free to scroll that mouse wheel back and look where i DID say that. but it was good he realized that and fired him.

look - i did both! bad trump / good trump - you seem to have a problem doing that and that's not on me despite all the deflections and misplaced anxiety.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

10-4

who said i was defending the hiring? you just seem to not want to follow my entire stance and just lob out bullshit vs going back to look.

it was stupid of trump to hire him. i've said this. feel free to scroll that mouse wheel back and look where i DID say that. but it was good he realized that and fired him.

look - i did both! bad trump / good trump - you seem to have a problem doing that and that's not on me despite all the deflections and misplaced anxiety.
Bolton was hired for his experience in the UN and as a War monger a voice representing as such. He became such an overwhelming factor that he was trying to take over control of the conversation and only the President is allowed to do that.

Bolton says he resigned.

Bolton was hired for his experience in the UN and as a War monger a voice representing as such. He became such an overwhelming factor that he was trying to take over control of the conversation and only the President is allowed to do that.

Everyone knew who he was.

Bolton says he resigned.
who cares. hes gone.

Trump only wants yes men.
Yet he hired Bolton.
Couldn't take him saying no so often so he fired him.
To be honest, that really appears to be inaccurate. It looks more like Bolton could not take being ignored so he left out of frustration.

Trump is the 2 year old that cant let someone walk away - he HAS to be the one to take action.

Forum List

Back