Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

• President Donald Trump fired national security advisor John Bolton, saying he had "disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions."
  • But minutes later, Bolton in his own tweet said that he "offered to resign" Monday night, and that Trump told him, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."
  • Trump's announcement came 90 minutes before Bolton was expected to appear at a press briefing with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
https://news.google.com/articles/CA...2Nb3CjDivdcCMJ_d7gU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Can you believe it? A pig fires a weasel and some people say “animal farm” is a work of fiction.

Obama only hired from the Swamp. Crooked Hillary would have staffed entirely from the Swamp.

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!

Link please
Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser

Nothing in there about Bolton leaking things to the press

This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

Show this thread

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Learn the Real Reason Why Bolton Resigned HERE

I do not read fantasy sites

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please
Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser

Nothing in there about Bolton leaking things to the press
I thought you wanted the firing of Bolton source.
I doubt there will be any real reason on why he was fired other than a difference of opinions.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Learn the Real Reason Why Bolton Resigned HERE
Pence was the leaker and waiting in the wings.

• President Donald Trump fired national security advisor John Bolton, saying he had "disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions."
  • But minutes later, Bolton in his own tweet said that he "offered to resign" Monday night, and that Trump told him, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."
  • Trump's announcement came 90 minutes before Bolton was expected to appear at a press briefing with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEHk__wgMXw3hc6ak2gc0p4oqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow2Nb3CjDivdcCMJ_d7gU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Can you believe it? A pig fires a weasel and some people say “animal farm” is a work of fiction.
Trump's tweets should only be believed. You can't trust anyone else.

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Bolton told the press that Vice-President Pence agreed with him (Bolton), on cancelling the visit from the Taliban. Vice-President Pence denied this report.

TDS lefties believed the fake preposterous CNN spy story because they suspended reason in favor of hatred and they say the President won't listen to anyone. No surprises here.

I have to chuckle as I read this. Trump hires a well known war monger. He lasts a very short time and the problem is the "left"?

Many said they are glad Trump dumped him. That said, that does not take from the fact that Trump hired him.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Bolton told the press that Vice-President Pence agreed with him (Bolton), on cancelling the visit from the Taliban. Vice-President Pence denied this report.

So who is going to be the new VP?

The constant upheaval is the problem not whether one block of voters didn't like Bolton when he was appointed and now doesn't like that he's out.

It should be interesting to see who he will select and who will actually accept. Not many "good" people are volunteering to be the next candidate on "your fired".

Show this thread

Show this thread

This is great news...Hopefully Trump has sought out someone with the balls to label Mexico as America’s worse enemy. No nation of people rapes, kills and fucks American’s over like Mexico does.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL
He did? Examples and proof please.

Show this thread

Show this thread
President Trump is a powerful beacon of hope in the world. He's a Divine Leader.
No cult-like behavior here, folks.

Forum List

Back