Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!

Link please
Trump fires John Bolton as national security adviser

Amazing, you fricken libs whine when Bolton comes in the door, then you whine again when going out the door...just fricken amazing.
Who misses him?

Well, the OP seems to be one, for others, read the thread.

It's safe to say liberals are glad Bolten is gone, Trump should have been ridiculed when Bolten came aboard in the first place, where were you guys on that?

However, with this continuing revolving door that is happening at the White House paints a picture of chaos and confusion for us and the entire world to see. Not exactly reassuring to our allys and exactly what others would like to see.

Trump got rid of the Chief Neocon. All the Moon Bats should be rejoicing, however, for some reason I think the TDS mental illness will prevent them from doing so..

Come on he had 3 in 3 years, and Obama had 3 in 8 years. But if they don't agree and praise tramp, they are out the door. He hired him in the first place, bad hire, I though he only picks the BEST people .

This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

Show this thread

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Show this thread

BL

Link please

This just in:
Trump says he fired national security advisor John Bolton

Better:

Trump says he fired national security advisor John Bolton — but Bolton says he 'offered to resign'

Nothing in that link about Bolton leaking to the press
My bad..thought you wanted a link to the firing...

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

It's in the works.......... we already know why ........

Seems odd because Bolton was telling him just to skip any Afghan deal, but troops by 50% and claim "we won." And that appears to be Trump's plan.

Bolton must have told him something he didn't want to hear. LOL Or Pompano stuck a knife in his back.

Or Trump just got tired of Bolton always pushing a Neocon agenda.

I am basically a hawk but when it comes to foreign policy I trust Trumps instincts a lot more than Bolton's.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Learn the Real Reason Why Bolton Resigned HERE

Trump got rid of the Chief Neocon. All the Moon Bats should be rejoicing, however, for some reason I think the TDS mental illness will prevent them from doing so..

Come on he had 3 in 3 years, and Obama had 3 in 8 years. But if they don't agree and praise tramp, they are out the door. He hired him in the first place, bad hire, I though he only picks the BEST people .

Obama's foreign policy was surrender and apology, he didn't need a national security adviser. :itsok:

Fact!

Bolton did not help at all with NK.

Trump can now defuse NK, Iran, and Afghan situations.

The SOB was caught LEAKING info some time ago too..

He hires people that promises to follow the agenda that he was elected to carry out. If they can't do it or won't do it then they are out. That is a good thing.

Forum List

Back