Breaking News to USMB Republicans: Barrack Obama is NOT president

And hasn't been for 9 months.

All the new posts about former President Obama. Why bother?

He is not about to be arrested.

He has kept remarkably quiet about the pu$$y grabbing Reality TV Star currently in office, who by the way, is under at least one criminal investigation unrelated to Russia.

Obama played less golf than almost every other president in history.

Obama did not take a 200 million dollar a day vacation.

Obama is not president. Time to quit pretending he is.

Neither is Hillary.

Don't ya just love it?

BTW, Bush hasn't been president for well over 8 years...

Yet it didn't stop people from making threads about him for years after he left office
Bush was special. The mess he left the country in.
We were lied into Iraq.
Millions had no healthcare
The economy was nearly ruined and turned into recession
The beginning of the great deficit with the Bush Tax cuts for the rich.
Two unpaid for wars.
Let Bin Laden go.
Created Isis with the disbanded Iraqi military.
What happened after Katrina by letting people die.

And then, you have Republicans who tried to blame so much on Obama. Many Republicans blame Katrina on Obama. They blame Isis on Obama. They try to take credit for Bin Laden's take down. Obama was blackmailed into extending the Bush Tax cuts but they blame those on Obama. Just about every Bush debacle, the GOP has tried to blame on Obama. Even right wingernuts here on the USMB blame those things on Obama. Which shows how a simpleton can live through something and not even know what happened.

Actually... he will forever be called President Obama, just like President Bush, President W., President Carter, and so on and so forth.

Not by me, I don't believe in addressing current or former officials by their job titles. When it becomes a tradition to address everyone by their job title I might reconsider, politicians and judges and the like are no better than the rest of us.

He has kept remarkably quiet about the pu$$y grabbing Reality TV Star currently in office, who by the way, is under at least one criminal investigation unrelated to Russia.

Bush was not President during Obama eight years and Clinton was not President during Bush years, but partisan whores never stop mentioning them, so get over it...

Last edited:
Should we forget about Hussein Obama's eight years after 9 months of a new administration? I wish I could forget about Barry Hussein but some of his appointments are still serving in the Trump administration and others might be facing indictment. The angry incoherent left with their ignorant minions in academia and the MSM have a habit of ignoring all sorts of history including ancient, 19th and 20th century and even current history (James Hodgkinson?) when it's politically convenient.

Should we forget about Hussein Obama's eight years after 9 months of a new administration? I wish I could forget about Barry Hussein but some of his appointments are still serving in the Trump administration and others might be facing indictment. The angry incoherent left with their ignorant minions in academia and the MSM have a habit of ignoring all sorts of history including ancient, 19th and 20th century and even current history (James Hodgkinson?) when it's politically convenient.
How many countries don't even have ambassadors. I'm talking important ones like India and South Korea?

Trump doesn't know what he's doing.

Example: Every country thinks of their own welfare first. That's natural.

But if you are world leader and are talking to the leaders from a bunch of other countries, would you say, "Before we start, I want you to know that everything I do is for ME and not US"? Who would want to work with you?

There can never be an us if everything is only about me.

Actually... he will forever be called President Obama, just like President Bush, President W., President Carter, and so on and so forth.

Not by me, I don't believe in addressing current or former officials by their job titles. When it becomes a tradition to address everyone by their job title I might reconsider, politicians and judges and the like are no better than the rest of us.

They get paid and get the benefits of their position for the rest of their lives.

Get out of your USMB bubble you pathetic old fart. There's a new generation of right wingers on the block and we're taking over...by force if necessary..

They get paid and get the benefits of their position for the rest of their lives.

AND??? Just because some get perks beyond their service doesn't mean they get to keep a title held by someone else, they are former office holders, they shouldn't be referred to in the present tense, with that former title.

AND??? Just because some get perks beyond their service doesn't mean they get to keep a title held by someone else, they are former office holders, they shouldn't be referred to in the present tense, with that former title.

Once an office holder, always an office holder.

Once an office holder, always an office holder.

I guess, if you buy into the myth of a political elite. I don't, they put their pants on the same way I do. Job titles belong to the American people are loaned to a citizen for a specific term, they don't get to take them like willie did with the WH furniture, BTW we got those back too.

You are weird.

For 8 years we listened to Obama bring up someone that wasn't President. Typical double standard.

True but unfortunately for the Republic, President Nimrod was like an abusive spouse and we let him debase us for 8 years, it's going to take quite a while to recover from that traumatic experience.

Unfortunately when we finally ended our relationship with the Big "O" we decided to have an affair with the village idiot.

He is inserting himself into the process by opining.

If you want people to stop talking about Barry and Hildebeast, they should go away.

Dubya did shove his nose into everything after he left office.

Barry and Hillary miss the spotlight, poor things.

Forum List

Back