Breaking news! The economy and debt still sucks

This administration is dead set on changing the topic of discussion for 2012. But the numbers don't lie. Despite being a newfound lover of gays and suing every other state for bogus reasons Obamas job performance still sucks. Less people in the work force than in the last decade despite the population growth. More debt in 3 years than any previous president in 8. A new lawsuit against the American people every other week. Tying the hands of our soldiers in combat with ridiculous rules of engagement. Bailing out private American companies only to have them use the money to open up shop overseas. Busting the balls via the epa of our energy industry.

God I hope this man is soundly defeated in November.

Don't you ever tire of being a partisan hack? I suppose your desperate need for attention drives you, and as a good Agnostic Christian I will provide for your need for attention.

Insipid threads which you offer daily provide great insight into your character and support nothing of which you hope to convey. Bitter, cavil and cant comments (no, not can't) on issues which you neither understand nor have personal knowledge of makes you a parrot, nothing more.

Wow, I guess the truth really p*sses you off. If you're trying to be condescending to Gpa, I don't think it worked. And the Debt and the Economy still suck, your little diatribe didn't change that. :)

Just a question, why is a rant good enough to be made a thread? Not trying to start a fight. There is no link or topic, well, I guess "Obama sucks" is the topic?

Why not pose that same question in one of the 9 billion gay threads and maybe the lightbulb in your head will go off.

But not quite so badly as it did four years ago.

You're are absolutely right.
I stand corrected....

IT'S WORSE!!! WE ARE MORE IN DEBT NOW THEN 4 YEARS AGO...

Thanks for pointing that out.....

Yep I said the same thing about the debt in 2004 and 2008.
but to some it does not matter unless a democrat is in the WH.

But not quite so badly as it did four years ago.

You're are absolutely right.
I stand corrected....

IT'S WORSE!!! WE ARE MORE IN DEBT NOW THEN 4 YEARS AGO...

Thanks for pointing that out.....

Yep I said the same thing about the debt in 2004 and 2008.
but to some it does not matter unless a democrat is in the WH.

I think the difference lies in the amount of debt and what it was spent on.

and is anyone buying this "GM is Back" crap? if GM has come back to life, then where are the busy Pontiac and Oldsmobile dealers? how has the trickle down effect created a million jobs? doesnt GM still owe billions? and when the Dems boast about GM being back, did they mention that GM is pretty much down to Chevy?

This administration is dead set on changing the topic of discussion for 2012. But the numbers don't lie. Despite being a newfound lover of gays and suing every other state for bogus reasons Obamas job performance still sucks. Less people in the work force than in the last decade despite the population growth. More debt in 3 years than any previous president in 8. A new lawsuit against the American people every other week. Tying the hands of our soldiers in combat with ridiculous rules of engagement. Bailing out private American companies only to have them use the money to open up shop overseas. Busting the balls via the epa of our energy industry.

Uber partisans ought to have some actual bait if they hope to troll successfully. Not only is your line sans bait, it lacks a leader and a hook. Are you incapable of starting a thread of substance? Or, as I suspect, is your only goal is to get attention?

In either case you are pitiful.

_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Uber partisans ought to have some actual bait if they hope to troll successfully. Not only is your line sans bait, it lacks a leader and a hook. Are you incapable of starting a thread of substance? Or, as I suspect, is your only goal is to get attention?

You mentioned that in this thread yesterday and i neged you for it. Is your life so dull that this is what your life has come to? Either way thanks for giving me the attention dipshit.

You mentioned that in this thread yesterday and i neged you for it. Is your life so dull that this is what your life has come to? Either way thanks for giving me the attention dipshit.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

This is from Arpil 2008?

Think a bit people.

all the bush supporters then told us it would be over shortly, just an adjustment...

Mitt Romney has jumped to a seven-point lead over President Obama in a national poll released today.

The Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll shows Romney ahead of the president with 50 percent to Obama's 43 percent.

It is the highest level of support the presumptive Republican nominee has received in his matchup against Obama as well as his largest lead.

:lol:

I think wry catcher needs a thread dedicated to him. He constantly comes in my threads and whines & flames. Poor guy is lonely I guess. Funny thing though, he accuses me of trolling and that's all he does in my threads. Maybe I need a restraining order. His stalking is kinda creepy.

It might be helpful to Romney if he had a believable, plausible plan to make things better.

Promising to balance the budget while giving himself a huge tax cut and taking defense off the table is not one.

It might be helpful to Romney if he had a believable, plausible plan to make things better.

Promising to balance the budget while giving himself a huge tax cut and taking defense off the table is not one.

Yea well about that budget Obama submitted to Congress, you know the one NOBODY voted for, not even the dems.......did that thing balance the budget?? H*ll what budget, they haven't had one since Obama took office........but that's just a little oversight, doesn't mean anything to us peons, Obama knows what's best for us. :doubt:

Osama still tries to convince his teeny boppers that Bush is to blame for his recession that started when Pelosi took the gabel, but u will never hear Yobama tell his supporters that the Dodd/Frank Bill and Freddie/Fanny was the trigger that began the decline of our economy in 2007.

Forum List

Back