""""BREAKING NEWS""""" Slick Willie, OMG!!!!

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I had to pick myself off the floor as I fell out of my chair, when I found out about the Rapist in Chief, the womanizer, and abuser of women. Talk about an October Surprise for the other Clinton who wants back into OUR house. Will slick willie give his son a hug, or like Bill's father shun the person of color? Only time will tell.

Man claiming to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son via a prostitute continues campaign to have the former president recognize him | Daily Mail Online
Man claiming to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son via a prostitute continues campaign to have the former president recognize him
  • Danney Williams, 30, claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
  • Rumors about Danney's paternity surfaced not long after his birth in 1985, when Clinton was still governor of Arkansas
  • Danney's mother Bobbie Ann Williams, who was a prostitute, says she is certain Clinton is the father since he was her only white client at the time

Holy shit you're easily taken, aren't you.

This shit is old, son. Like last century. And besides ------ Bill Clinton isn't running for anything. DUH.

Wanna buy a bridge? Collect tolls, get rich. Leave $227.73 in a brown paper bag on the nearest park bench. I'll set it up. :deal:

I had to pick myself off the floor as I fell out of my chair, when I found out about the Rapist in Chief, the womanizer, and abuser of women. Talk about an October Surprise for the other Clinton who wants back into OUR house. Will slick willie give his son a hug, or like Bill's father shun the person of color? Only time will tell.

Man claiming to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son via a prostitute continues campaign to have the former president recognize him | Daily Mail Online
Man claiming to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son via a prostitute continues campaign to have the former president recognize him
  • Danney Williams, 30, claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
  • Rumors about Danney's paternity surfaced not long after his birth in 1985, when Clinton was still governor of Arkansas
  • Danney's mother Bobbie Ann Williams, who was a prostitute, says she is certain Clinton is the father since he was her only white client at the time
LOL.. only white customer? What do you think was more disturbing to the chld? That his mother is/was a prostitute or the Bill could be the father?

Either way, why hasn't she gotten a DNA test?

LOL.. only white customer? What do you think was more disturbing to the chld? That his mother is/was a prostitute or the Bill could be the father?

Either way, why hasn't she gotten a DNA test?

See my last link.

Wonder how much he is getting paid to claim this.

This shit is old, son. Like last century. And besides ------ Bill Clinton isn't running for anything. DUH.

Wanna buy a bridge? Collect tolls, get rich. Leave $227.73 in a brown paper bag on the nearest park bench. I'll set it up. :deal:

Paint Huffer, the ONLY reason Deplorable Hillary is even a consideration is because of who her husband is. He is EXTREMELY pertinent to the election, despite your partisan bullshit.

So , what you are saying is this person "IF Obama had a son it would look like this guy" isn't really the Rapist in Chiefs son? Are you 100 percent positive of this? And what happens when Mauri does the DNA test and it PROVES that Slick Willie is the FATHER of the bi racial son? Does that make you a racist?

Bill is running for the White House so he can have full access to the interns again.

No, no, you are thinking of this guy's half brother.

So , what you are saying is this person "IF Obama had a son it would look like this guy" isn't really the Rapist in Chiefs son? Are you 100 percent positive of this? And what happens when Mauri does the DNA test and it PROVES that Slick Willie is the FATHER of the bi racial son? Does that make you a racist?

Bill is running for the White House so he can have full access to the interns again.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..... no Hunior, I'm not saying anything within smelling distance of resembling anything remotely like that.

And again ---- tell the class what the fuck office Bill Clinton is running for.

For extra credit, tell the class who the fuck "Mauri" is. Some Australian?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..... no Hunior, I'm not saying anything within smelling distance of resembling anything remotely like that.

Bill Clinton is the surrogate candidate for his failed wife's bid for the presidency. Shrillery is about as exciting as a corpse with 1 million votes through it, with the same effect while she shakes and has to be carried to her mobile ambulance. When he jumped back in, then he can be attacked for lacking character like you guys do all the time. But you guys cant handle it, so act like petulant little children who got spanked..

gee another kook thread

you really shouldn't be talking about bill clinton's "womanizing", nut bar, when you're voting for someone who cheated on his wives and got someone knocked up while he was married to someone else.

and no one believes that BS except for people as stupid as you.

gee another kook thread

i expect nothing else from these freaks.

if the american people took marriage seriously as an expression of holiness, even hillary would be saying that she's ineligible to run for president because she and her husband are one and that since her husband already had two terms, therefore she's ineligible. but for all the times over the years that the democratic party squats and pisses on everything that is wholesome and good, brings all blessings to ruins, and so the people are become cynical about sacred things. now, the clintons view marriage as an opportunity to double-dip the system and get rich, like to add insult to injury, and it's a terrible shame that hardly anyone cares about it. so now it's come to this, a bastard so conveniently mocked and ridiculed by clinton supporters, and how difficult would it be to prove it one way or another with a dna test? you see, libtards, there's no moral high ground in politics, so you can cease your virtue signaling because all it does is embarrass you.

Bill Clinton is the surrogate candidate for his failed wife's bid for the presidency. Shrillery is about as exciting as a corpse with 1 million votes through it, with the same effect while she shakes and has to be carried to her mobile ambulance. When he jumped back in, then he can be attacked for lacking character like you guys do all the time. But you guys cant handle it, so act like petulant little children who got spanked..

So you admit he's not a candidate, that you got punked by a 20-year old bullshit internet myth, and that you can't spell "Maori".

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Partisan Hack board game at home. Seconds of fun for the whole family.

Ct3PfuUVUAAaYmb.jpg

Bill: "If I had a son he'd look like Danney"

Danney: "Hi pop!"

Forum List

Back