Breaking News: Shot fired into Obama Denver campaign headquarters

Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver - The Denver Post

Police say someone fired a shot at the Obama campaign's Denver headquarters Friday afternoon.
No one was injured, though people were inside the offices when the incident occurred, said Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez.
"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.
The incident happened at about 3 p.m. at the campaign's offices on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street, Lopez said.
Sam Levin, a reporter for the alternative newspaper Westword, later posted a photo on Twitter showing one of the office's large, front windows broken out.
Lopez said police have a description of a "possible vehicle of interest." She said she could not release that information while detectives are reviewing any available video footage of the incident and pursuing leads.

Read more: Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver - The Denver Post Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post

Well it appears two of our board liberals have learned to wait to claim the Tea Party or Conservatives did it. Wonder how long before that stops.

In before frank,kosher,undecided, or some other retard calls this a liberal plant.

Could be anybody. Obama is the one hurting in the polls and the sympathy will be with his campaign.

It was an idiotic move no matter who did it and I hope the person gets caught. Thank God no one was injured or killed.

I knew it wouldn't last. Provide evidence that anyone of a specific political bent is suspected or known to have done it.

They reportedly have a person of interest, so we'll eventually know...

Well once we do, Just keep in mind it's A person, Not a whole group of People.

no matter who it ends up being.

You didn't get the memo? If someone on the left does something wrong he or she is an individual that does not represent a group or other people, ever. If someone on the ri8ght does something wrong they of course represent every single person right of center.

sadly their will always been crazy people out their . thanfully nobody was hurt . I am sure cops are on to it,.

Forum List

Back