BREAKING NEWS: Senate votes to limit Donald Trump's powers to wage war on Iran after eight Republica

In this fast world, does this inhibit a response that would be fast enough to quell anything worse happening to us?

Too bad the senate didn't have the balls to limit Clinton's power when he bombed Yugoslavia after he was caught with his pants down.

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the life of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Eight Republicans set to defy Trump by voting to hobble his powers to wage war on Iran | Daily Mail Online

Ah bullshit, you were just patting them on the back when they didn't throw his ass out of office last week.

I tell you it's the deep state man.

Petey, I didn't vote for Obama, in either of his elections though in hindsight, I do wish I had....

We do not live in a Dictatorship, we live in a democratic Republic....

We, get a say, through our representation....

The president, isn't suppose to even have a part in the decision to go to war according to our Constitution...You know, the Constitution that you are willing to shred, for this messiah of yours.

We should not allow the President to work off of a War Powers Act created right after the 9/11 emergency/crisis... almost 20 YEARS ago.... for goodness sake...

If there is good reason for a new resolution for the President and Iran, let Congress debate it, and pass a new one....

You may have missed it dear...

I actually support the senate limiting executive war power. That said it should not even be debatable when it comes to Iran, we should have wiped out that government long ago, and we should not be waiting for a reason to wipe out their nuclear facilities.

Trump was right to take out that asshole, and I seriously doubt he has any inclination to have a single boot touch persian soil.

Speaking of The COTUS and "shredding it" how was is within the scope of executive authority to support islamic radicals with US air power in order to over throw the Libyan government?

BTW... I didn't vote for Trump either, I wrote in Ted Cruz.

That said I think Trump is doing an outstanding job, and has exceeded the expectations I had for Cruz by several margins.

Forum List

Back