BREAKING NEWS: Senate votes to limit Donald Trump's powers to wage war on Iran after eight Republica

Trump takes out Jihadists, murderer of Americans and democrat VP pick Solemani in a targeted strike so Stalinist democrats and Useful Idiots Republicans side with Jihad.

I've gotta disagree on principle...

I don't believe for one second Rand Paul supports Iran. I do believe Rand Paul wants affirmative and decisive senate approval for a policy that will resolve the issue as opposed to half assed wars that have no end zone.

We either ruthlessly destroy the enemy, or stay the fuck home.

I agree with you 100% regarding Rand Paul. He's been principled and consistent, Collins, Lee and the Usual Rinos are scum for siding with someone who said he wanted to prevent Trump from "bumbling" into war.

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the life of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Eight Republicans set to defy Trump by voting to hobble his powers to wage war on Iran | Daily Mail Online

Ah bullshit, you were just patting them on the back when they didn't throw his ass out of office last week.
They just leave a little meat on the bones. But I already knew that there are many RINO's in his administration.
They represent the people within their state....

Are you actually claiming that our representation in congress/ Senate should NOT REPRESENT, we the people, and should ONLY vote with the President' s way?

What is wrong with you Trumpets??? Who in the he'll do you think you are?

I'd like to see which senators aren't guilty of corruption at some point.

I think we need a new massive 10K unit prison just for the current federal government.

Are you actually claiming that our representation in congress/ Senate should NOT REPRESENT, we the people, and should ONLY vote with the President' s way?

Do you actually believe most people in the country want Trump removed from office?

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the life of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Eight Republicans set to defy Trump by voting to hobble his powers to wage war on Iran | Daily Mail Online

Ah bullshit, you were just patting them on the back when they didn't throw his ass out of office last week.
They just leave a little meat on the bones. But I already knew that there are many RINO's in his administration.

By RINOs do you mean folks who do the right thing and don't just fall at Trump's feet.

Vacuous pieces of shit like you are mindlessly devoted to your political whores.

Those of us who have critical thinking skills can discuss the issue.

I do not agree the votes of Rand Paul or Mike Lee make them "RINOs".

I'm all for the senate using it's power to restrain the executive office. I wish they had done so during the Clinton, Bush(s), and meat puppet faggot regimes. They failed to do so.

It should be an easy vote for our government to completely destroy any capacity for Iranian mullahs to continue governing that population, let alone split atoms.

It's not even "common sense".

A stinking ass Trump Humper calling anyone a political whore is laughable.

What I do not get is why the whole fucking world isn't vehemently opposed to Iran becoming a nuclear power.
Pete, get your comprehension fixed. We HAD an agreement, inspectors and all, backed by many other countries, so your mongering falls a little flat. Or is it that you wanted war from the gitgo and take this round about route of pretending Iran is the one that broke their word?

Do you actually believe most people in the country want Trump removed from office?

I know most people don't want another war in the Middle East -- including most so-called Trump voters -- but I guess in regards of trumpers, they were just bullshitting as usual....

I tell you what....Trump should campaign in 2020 on war with Iran and see how that works out...

There is a reason these cowards talk out of both sides of their mouth, because they know the MAJORITY of Americans don't want another bullshit war in the Middle East...no matter how much fearmongering you do....

Hell yeah! :)

Do you actually think all Americans want Trump and trump alone, to send our kids to die in a war, and no one else that represents we the people, should have a say in it?

Hell no!!

Do you actually think all Americans want Trump and trump alone, to send our kids to die in a war, and no one else that represents we the people, should have a say in it?

Hell no!!
These are the same people who claim they were against the war in Iraq -- and use that as a reason to pretend they never supported Bush...

And just like that -- they are ready to go right back and run the same BS play from the same BS playbook...

Vacuous pieces of shit like you are mindlessly devoted to your political whores.

Those of us who have critical thinking skills can discuss the issue.

I do not agree the votes of Rand Paul or Mike Lee make them "RINOs".

I'm all for the senate using it's power to restrain the executive office. I wish they had done so during the Clinton, Bush(s), and meat puppet faggot regimes. They failed to do so.

It should be an easy vote for our government to completely destroy any capacity for Iranian mullahs to continue governing that population, let alone split atoms.

It's not even "common sense".

Did you take Obama's knob out of you mouth when you thought that one?

BREAKING NEWS: Senate votes to limit Donald Trump's powers to wage war on Iran after eight Republica

Donald Trump already taught the world. The US Constitution, article 2 says Donald Trump can do whatever he wants.

so there’s nothing the house or the senate or anyone in the world can do to stop him.

remember, article 2!

and Trump is a stable genius, so if anybody would know The constitution, he would.

Hell no!!

Not anymore than people wanted your meat puppet messiah to arbitrarily bomb civilian populations, kill US citizens without a trial in foreign countries, undermine foreign governments, allow islamic radicals to overthrow foreign nations, meddle in Israeli elections, give billions of dollars to Iran, or fail to respond at all to aggressive actions they made.

I believe more people trust Trump to make a better decision than someone you would support, than there are people who want him removed from office.

We will know for sure come November :04:

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the lives of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

I have a feeling that there's some extremely small print in the document that the Republicans didn't read.

Are you implying that Superbadbrutha has the capacity for thought?

Don't be silly. That fuckin retard has the critical thinking skills of a tape worm, and a tape worm is actually a superior form of life than that malignant parasite.

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the lives of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Trouble is I think the constitution may just have a word or two to say about that. Last I heard there were no moves afoot to prevent try to amend it in that regard.
BTW the last attempt to amend the constitution still hasn't been ratified and it has been what, something like 20 years ago that it passed congress.

Are you implying that Superbadbrutha has the capacity for thought?

Don't be silly. That fuckin retard has the critical thinking skills of a tape worm, and a tape worm is actually a superior form of life than that malignant parasite.

78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

Superbrotha! At home.

gee, just tell our enemies we will not defend ourselves!! = really stupid

Hell no!!

Not anymore than people wanted your meat puppet messiah to arbitrarily bomb civilian populations, kill US citizens without a trial in foreign countries, undermine foreign governments, allow islamic radicals to overthrow foreign nations, meddle in Israeli elections, give billions of dollars to Iran, or fail to respond at all to aggressive actions they made.

I believe more people trust Trump to make a better decision than someone you would support, than there are people who want him removed from office.

We will know for sure come November :04:

Petey, I didn't vote for Obama, in either of his elections though in hindsight, I do wish I had....

We do not live in a Dictatorship, we live in a democratic Republic....

We, get a say, through our representation....

The president, isn't suppose to even have a part in the decision to go to war according to our Constitution...You know, the Constitution that you are willing to shred, for this messiah of yours.

We should not allow the President to work off of a War Powers Act created right after the 9/11 emergency/crisis... almost 20 YEARS ago.... for goodness sake...

If there is good reason for a new resolution for the President and Iran, let Congress debate it, and pass a new one....

Obama notified Congress you lying fuck.

Even Republicans can't Trust Trump to keep us out of war.

He killed an Iran official & they sent missiles at our soldiers. Trump said they had headaches & didn't care. We can't afford missile defense installations but Trump c n steal military money for a stupid wall.

Forum List

Back