Breaking: Scaramucci reporting Priebus to FBI and DOJ for leaks

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1060x600-8a47b07dd6482e1f0da72b62d4db2e87.jpg

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept," he tweeted, tagging White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and adding the hashtag #swamp.

Anthony Scaramucci, the incoming White House communications director, said Wednesday evening that he will reach out to federal officials because of a financial disclosure leak, which he called a "felony."

While it's unclear why Scaramucci tagged Priebus, Priebus has been named as a potential leaker by some Trump supporters, like Roger Stone. Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for the New Yorker,tweeted that he can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Priebus for leaking.

The "leak" Scaramucci is referring to is likely a reference to a Politico report Wednesday evening, which details Scaramucci's financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

More: Anthony Scaramucci says he will contact feds about 'felony' leak of his financial disclosure

Well, that's one way to get rid of Priebus. It must be lots of fun working in the Trump Administration.

Last edited:
Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House
The newly named White House communications director has earned millions from ownership stake since last year, according to his financial disclosure.

The incoming White House communications director earned $4.9 million from his ownership stake in SkyBridge in addition to more than $5 million in salary between Jan. 1, 2016, and the end of June, when he joined the Export-Import Bank, according to a financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics. The disclosure form hasn’t been previously reported.

Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House ~ Politico story that caused Scaramucci tweet blaming Priebus for leaking

Anthony Scaramucci Wants FBI to Investigate Reince Priebus for Leaking: Report

The tweet from Scaramucci came after Politico obtained [posted above] the new communication director’s financial disclosure statement, a public document, and reported in its contents Wednesday night. The news site reported that Scaramucci will still profit from his ownership stake in the investment firm SkyBridge Capital, despite leaving for the White House.

Anthony Scaramucci Wants FBI to Investigate Reince Priebus for Leaking: Report

LOL

I've had my doubts about Reince from the beginning. He's part of the sewer system of DC. Anthony 'The Velvet Hammer' Scaramucci will expose him.

The newly named White House communications director has earned millions from ownership stake since last year, according to his financial disclosure.

The incoming White House communications director earned $4.9 million from his ownership stake in SkyBridge in addition to more than $5 million in salary between Jan. 1, 2016, and the end of June, when he joined the Export-Import Bank, according to a financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics. The disclosure form hasn’t been previously reported.

Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House ~ Politico story that caused Scaramucci tweet blaming Priebus for leaking
Don't you just love America, the land of opportunity?

We don't know who the leakers are. Until we do, everyone with access to the information being leaked is a suspect.

I've had my doubts about Reince from the beginning. He's part of the sewer system of DC. Anthony 'The Velvet Hammer' Scaramucci will expose him.
You admit trump was an imbecile for hiring him?

How about the rest of trump's imbecilic hires?

The Sleaze House is like a revolving door

Ain't it great, anything that damages the federal government is a good thing

Don't you just love America, the land of opportunity?
Ahem, there is a reason Scaramucci is pissed

Sale of Scaramucci's firm to Chinese group is under regulatory review

Any Americans in the Sleaze House?

The massive corruption in this administration is causing it to devour itself. It cannot happen too soon.

It will be fun to watch the conservatives' denial of the truth go into orbit.

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.

Mission accomplished.

The rest is noise bro.

The massive corruption in this administration is causing it to devour itself. It cannot happen too soon.

It will be fun to watch the conservatives' denial of the truth go into orbit.

I think the White House is probably sitting back laughing their asses off while the media is chasing its tail… LOL

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.

Mission accomplished.

The rest is noise bro.

Yeah, enjoy the sound. Funny...

The funniest part about the Trump circus is that his lemmings still think this shit-show can be sustained for eight years.

ciircular-firigin-squad.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back