Breaking News! - Sarah Palin...

What an utter crock of shit. You talk about gushing sewers, your mouth is gushing a pretty ample stream of shit too, and like alliebabba said, you're not fooling anyone. You're a hussein apparative sent here to spread your hyperbole and lies.

Fuck off.

Which part of what I have been saying do you not understand? And why the gutter speak? Have I said a single pejorative word to anyone on this forum?

You think I am a "hussein apparative"? What is that? I am much too old for teen-speak, you will have to use English.

If you know any, that is.

I don't know how you can say that in all honesty. He continues to pretend we had a necessary reason to invade Iraq, for one. What mistakes has he made that he's rapidly acknowledged and fixed?

I did not want to get into the Iraq issue, but since you pressed me I will give my opinion.

Was Iraq necessary? Iraq was clearly not a threat ... maybe "opportunity" is a better term for why this war was started.

However, loosing Iraq now would be a disaster.

I can't prove this, but here is my thinking. I am old enough to remember when terrorists would blow up empty airplanes for attention. This escalation has followed a predictable path ... when something works, these creatures escalate.

We can't let the terrorists win in Iraq. So you say, Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism before the invasion ... I know that. But it does now. Running is not an option.

McCain knows this. Actually, I think Iraq is one of those great stories where our political leaders on the left and on the right have conspired behind our backs to produce a great victory.

Long before this "surge" it was clear to me that Iraq needed two things to fix itself, (1) the security provided by more military help, and (2) the incentive to solve their own political problems caused less military help. A quandary ... but the Dems and Republicans solved this brilliantly. Security today, with a clear understanding that the umbrella would not last forever. This meant a security situation in which political deals could be made, and the looming deadline needed to force those political deals to happen.

I don't think our leaders on the left or the right have "failed" America in Iraq. I think they put their country ahead of their political squabbling, and made it happen.

Maybe I am an optimist. Most people think I am completely off base on this, which is why I am reluctant to post it. But I think most politicians have much more integrity and love of country than most people give them credit for.

Most, not all. Not Palin.

I did not want to get into the Iraq issue, but since you pressed me I will give my opinion.

Was Iraq necessary? Iraq was clearly not a threat ... maybe "opportunity" is a better term for why this war was started.

However, loosing Iraq now would be a disaster.

I can't prove this, but here is my thinking. I am old enough to remember when terrorists would blow up empty airplanes for attention. This escalation has followed a predictable path ... when something works, these creatures escalate.

We can't let the terrorists win in Iraq. So you say, Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism before the invasion ... I know that. But it does now. Running is not an option.

McCain knows this. Actually, I think Iraq is one of those great stories where our political leaders on the left and on the right have conspired behind our backs to produce a great victory.

Long before this "surge" it was clear to me that Iraq needed two things to fix itself, (1) the security provided by more military help, and (2) the incentive to solve their own political problems caused less military help. A quandary ... but the Dems and Republicans solved this brilliantly. Security today, with a clear understanding that the umbrella would not last forever. This meant a security situation in which political deals could be made, and the looming deadline needed to force those political deals to happen.

I don't think our leaders on the left or the right have "failed" America in Iraq. I think they put their country ahead of their political squabbling, and made it happen.

Maybe I am an optimist. Most people think I am completely off base on this, which is why I am reluctant to post it. But I think most politicians have much more integrity and love of country than most people give them credit for.

Most, not all. Not Palin.

Thank you for that, but it doesn't answer my question. I'm pretty sure we'll be stuck in Iraq for awhile no matter who is president.

But where is McCain's admission that it was a mistake to do it in the first place? Or is that too much to ask of a politician? Aside from that, what issues has he made a mistake on and then rectified his mistake?

Sexist leftist.

Do you come from her home town, btw? You want to see low down dirty crap, go to a small town and participate in the political scene. It's horrible.

We just recalled our DA, and our sheriff, his #1 man (blonde deputy chick) and our Juvenile Director all resigned. The papers were full of the most horrible stuff, and there were actual death threats involved.

All ridiculous, of course.

Sarah Palin is not the antichrist. She's not even bad. She's ambitious and tough. Get over it already.

I am wondering ... am I the only guy in the middle?

Is everyone here either extreme right or extreme left?

Why bother having a forum if nobody really wants to talk?

I'm in the middle, yet you are still a douchbag. Monegan wasn't innocent, he was incompetant. I also think that if you are a true moderate then you wouldm't be typing the Democrat talking points verbatim. :eusa_whistle:

... Monegan wasn't innocent, he was incompetant ...

He was incompetent because he refused to fire a man based on unproven allegations?

I find him to be a hero. He resisted completely inappropriate pressure from a superior to illegally manipulate the outcome of a child custody case, and paid for his integrity with his job.

This is the kind of thing that McCain himself would do. Would Bush? Would Gore? Would either of the Clintons?

He was incompetent because he refused to fire a man based on unproven allegations?

I find him to be a hero. He resisted completely inappropriate pressure from a superior to illegally manipulate the outcome of a child custody case, and paid for his integrity with his job.

This is the kind of thing that McCain himself would do. Would Bush? Would Gore? Would either of the Clintons?

You mean manipulate the child custody case of a child that the trooper tasered. How about drinking in his squad car. How about the staffer that acted on behalf of the Govenor was suspended for it. I firmly believe that McCain is a great man and as a maverick, does his own thing. If she were not his pick, she would not be on the ticket. That tells me all I need to know about her.

So I again ask, stop spewing leftist talking points while pushing yourself as a moderate. It gives the rest of us a bad name.

Last edited:
You mean manipulate the child custody case of a child that the trooper tasered. How about drinking in his squad car. How about the staffer that acted on behalf of the Govenor was suspended for it. I firmly believe that McCain is a great man and as a maverick, does his own thing. If she were not his pick, she would not be on the ticket. That tells me all I need to know about her.

Check, check, check.

Guess what? Palin never fired the trooper, she fired the third person who had nothing to do with any of this.

Furthermore, I am much closer to conservative than I am to moderate.

Check, check, check.

Guess what? Palin never fired the trooper, she fired the third person who had nothing to do with any of this.
Furthermore, I am much closer to conservative than I am to moderate.

So she fired somebody and now that guy is mad. So what?

You are the one who said you were "in the middle."

Last edited:
Which part of what I have been saying do you not understand? And why the gutter speak? Have I said a single pejorative word to anyone on this forum?

You think I am a "hussein operative"? What is that? I am much too old for teen-speak, you will have to use English.

If you know any, that is.

I guarantee you 'axe,' I'm older than you are. Old enough to smell a rat, and all the crap you're spreading here about Palin is hyperbole at it's best. No one, not even the regular lefty's here are as frothing at the mouth, rabid about Palin as you are... maybe kirk... but I put him in the same catagory as you. If you're NOT a hussein operative, then you've sure done a great job of making yourself look and sound like one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back