Breaking News: Restaurants Closing All Over Seattle As $15 Minimum Wage Mandate Starts April 1st.

I suspect that what will see, rather than obvious spikes in unemployment or inflation, is a gradual gentrification of the communities that implement the higher minimums. Which, of course, liberals will cite as evidence of their "success".
The working poor will not be pushed out, they will rise out of poverty & rebuild their communities without inflationary government money.

I hope they do. And I'm sure some of them will. But many won't be able to live up to the higher standards and will look elsewhere.

Third World Misery. Hands down the worst miserable shopping experience existing today. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. But hey, enjoy that misery. On the bright side, you'll get more cheap Chinese shit you don't need. Have fun.

Then stay the fuck out. I love Walmart...they sell the same things other stores sell...but for less money. And instead of going to five stores, I can usually get everything on the shopping list (from groceries to oil-change supplies) there.

Oh i will stay the fuck out. You miserable mongoloids can have it. It's all yours. I sure don't miss you mongoloids ripping packages open and throwing em on the floor. Or bitching about how expensive that $2 'Made in China' American Flag is. Or waiting in miserable long lines standing behind stinky loud mofos like you.

Let's be real, you Walmart customers are the worst of the worst. Miserable bottom-feeders fo sho. So y'all just stay right where you belong. It'll guarantee my shopping experience elsewhere stays peaceful and enjoyable. Bye.

Again: they sell exactly the same things other stores sell...but charge less. The MC oil that costs $11 at a MC shop is $6.50 at Walmart. The oil filter that is $8 at Advance is $3 at Walmart. (And note: it's US-made!) The milk that is $3 at Hannaford's is $1.89 at Walmart. The crap you buy is also from China, you just pay twice as much for it.

I realize you're not bright enough to operate them, but I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes to use the self-checkout.

Again: they sell exactly the same things other stores sell...but charge less. The MC oil that costs $11 at a MC shop is $6.50 at Walmart. The oil filter that is $8 at Advance is $3 at Walmart. (And note: it's US-made!) The milk that is $3 at Hannaford's is $1.89 at Walmart. The crap you buy is also from China, you just pay twice as much for it.

I realize you're not bright enough to operate them, but I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes to use the self-checkout.

Ha, a proud Walmart mongoloid customer. Pretty funny stuff. Yeah, you stay right where you belong. I enjoy shopping without you douches disturbing me. I gladly pay more. Worth every penny avoiding the Walmart dirty/stinky/loud.

Forum List

Back